Who Told

POV Davina

The next day
it was about four in the afternoon and I got a text from Derek saying that we needed to talk I was assuming that he was going to ask why I hated Erica so much to the point where I was going to hit her with my car. Then I told him it would be an hour because I was busy doing some school work that I missed but then he said it was urgent so I got ready went downstairs hopped into my car and drove off.

POV Derek

Earlier today I was talking to Scott and Stiles asking them if they found out anything new about the Kanima I knew something was off because the two idiots couldn't look me in the eyes when I was talking to them more like questioning but that's besides the point. Then Stiles finally broke under pressure he was telling me that the Kanima what is Jackson and Davina asked them not to tell me well actually she threaten them with their lives but Ididn't really care about that I cared more about how she never respected the fact that I was her alpha and she shouldn't keep secrets from me especially ones that big.

Stiles then interrupted my thoughts, by him clearing his throat then Scott asked if he and Stiles could leave because he had a feeling that Davina was going to stay true to her word and killed them both I dismissed them both then I texted Vee saying that there was something important that we needed to discuss she said she was going to take an hour but this couldn't wait so I told her that it was an emergency.

POV Davina

I pulled up to Derek's and his families house as soon as I walked in I knew this was going to be a trap Derek walked up closed the door behind me and locked it.
I didn't hear or see anybody so I knew it was just me and him Derek told me to go take a seat on the couch then he said the two words I wished never to hear Derek Hale otter out of his mouth "I know" he said this in a voice that was more hurt than angry it confused me so I asked him why he looked so sad.

He started to tell me that he was hurt because I didn't go to him right away. Then he asked why I didn't and I told him because "I thought you were going to kill Jackson, and it's not like you to have the best track record." Then he said some thing that confused me even more "Divina be honest with me do you really think I could hurt you like that???" he said in a saddened tone.

I knew that the answer was obviously no but what came out of my mouth was "I don't know Derek because you made it very clear that you hated me so I don't know what you're capable of doing just to hurt me." I yelled at him he looked at me with astonishment then he tackled me to the floor pinning me down underneath him. I tried to wiggle out from underneath him but the more that I tried and failed may I might add he just help me tater and closer to him. Then I looked up expecting alpha eyes that were a bright piercing red but instead I saw a forest green pair of eyes that were filled with lust.

⚠️ Warning Spicy ⚠️
As soon as I could process what was happening I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. I had kissed guys before but this one was different it was more passionate loving even then Derek pulled away from the kiss then he said "Mate" in a soft whispering tone. I didn't know what a mate was But at the same time I didn't care now all I could think about was Derek Hale kissing me.

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I was busy packing for a trip but thank you so much for the reads and remember to follow and vote.

                   💗Love y'all💗