Keeping Secrets

POV Derek

The day after the dinner
was odd I needed Scott's help to track the Kanima but he was busy helping Stiles with his math homework but Scott was failing math so he wouldn't have been much help to Stiles.

I was not busy so I decided to call Isaac Boyd and Erica so l can train them to keep their anger under control then I remembered that Vee was also now a member of the pack so I called her.

POV Davina

I was just getting out of school when I got a call from Derek that went along the lines of-

"Hey Vee the pack and I are going to go train so you need to come" he said

"Why do I have to come???" I asked confused

"Because you're part of the pack now therefore if you have to pack activities and training is one of them" he said trying to be reasonable

"Okay fine I'll come bye" I said

"Okay bye see you then" he said then hung up the phone

I decided to go get ready put on some jogging pants and a crop top that showed off my tattoo. When I ran downstairs grabbed something to eat from the pantry and walked out the door and hopped into my car.

POV Scott

It had been about 20 minutes since Derek called asking for my help I told him no and gave him some stupid excuse because I was with Stiles, Lydia, and Allison keeping a eye on Jackson and when I say keeping an eye on him I mean knocking him out putting him in the back of a police van and driving out to the middle of nowhere.

POV Davina

I got to the place first and was stretching when I saw everybody else pull up they all got out of their cars and Derek started the training right away.

Derek paired me with Boyd and Isaac he thought I could handle both because I've been doing this longer and I was faster than both of them. Then Derek was paired with Erica I never liked Erica mainly because she dressed like a slut and it literally made men stare wherever she went they would fallow her around like a lost puppies. For some reason though she could never get the attention from Derek I think this made her want him more so she was always was flirting with him I watched this very often except now I was jealous.

Derek made us go one by one we were jumping over stuff trying to hit and kick each other and sneak up on Derek he said that there is no surprise factor in our moments that's when Erica jumped on him and kissed him.

Seeing them kiss was like a kick to the gut Derek pushed Erica off of him which I was thankful for because in another second Erica would've been dead. In fact I was so angry that I told Derek I had to go I saw out of the corner of my eye Erica was following me by the time that I was by my car I turned and Erica said-

"Sooo looks like little miss I hate everyone is now crushing over Derek Hale" she said with the stupid smirk on her face

In my head
"I saw the look of pleasure on her face while she was smirking if I was having a bad day normally I would slap that smirk off of her face but maybe she was right maybe I did like Derek but what came out of my mouth was-"

"What are you kidding me??? me like Derek Hale the cocky alpha no way in hell" I said with a look at my face that if she knew me better she could've noticed that I was lying

"Are you sure because you seemed pretty jealous to me like come on you stormed out of the room" she said with a muse meant in her voice and slightly laughing like it was almost humorous to her

"Believe me bitch I will always hate Derek fucking Hale. okay???" I said starting to get annoyed

"Whatever we both know you're lying" this time she had an even bigger smirk on her face

"Yeah you keep telling yourself that bye bitch" I said while rolling my eyes and flipping her off

Once that was done I got in my car and drove off making sure to almost hit Erica on the way out.

POV Derek

I was listening in on Vee's and Erica conversation Erica called Divina jealous which she would regret later mainly because Vee always gets even.

Before that though Erica asked if she liked me of course Divina said no which made me start thinking about all the things that I have done to make her mad at me I couldn't thank of one argument that I had started so the Vee just hated me for no reason. That couldn't have been the case though because I know Davina she does not hate somebody unless they do something to her so there is more to the story and I can't just let it go so I have to think of something that I can do to get her to open up to me or someone.

Thanks for reading and please vote for my book hope you guys enjoyed and if you want to leave ideas in the comments feel free to go ahead and do that because I want you guys to also participate thanks again.

💗Love Y'all💗