Hellish Dinner

POV Derek

I knew that my family was having dinner with the Claire family so I went to go get dressed and put on a nice pair of pants and a very expensive shirt and tie. Then I went downstairs to go see if everybody else was ready of course they all were. Then we headed outside into the car and drove off to mayor Claire's house.

In my car
I was thinking about how even though my family and the Claire family do business together we have never been invited to a dinner it was probably because humans have an instinct that tells them when there's danger around and my family is definitely dangerous. And not to mention bet the Hale kids do not get along with well Davina.

By the time that me and my family pulled up to the Claire's mansion I totally forgot that tonight was a full moon Vee never really needed help with it she was good at controlling it which I didn't really understand because she didn't even have an anchor well not one that I knew about. Scott on the other hand needed lots of help specially because he didn't want the argents to find out what he was. When I got out of the car I walked up to the front door and knocked on the door and rang the doorbell it took a couple of moments but then Davina open the door I was guessing by her facial expression that she was not expecting my family or more importantly me.

POV Davina

As I stood there with my jaw on the floor making myself look like a dumb ass I heard a snicker and it immediately snapped me out of it and gave Peter Hale a look that said do that again and I will hurt you. By this time my dad had came to the door to see what was taking so long he saw me giving Peter a look so he intervened By giving them a proper grading that went a long the lines of-

"Good evening Talia and Mr. Hale sorry for my daughter she's not a very big peoples person" my dad said laughing lightly.

POV Jackson

I was getting ready for Vee to stay the night at this time my parents had left and I had the the whole place to myself for another hour.

I decided to sit back and watch a movie I think it was called the grown-ups it was one of Davina's favorites for a very serious girl she does have a good sense of humor after all all she watches is comedies.

POV Davina

It was an hour until I could go to Jackson house at this point I was cursing myself or not saying I was going to be there earlier and skip this hellish dinner with all the Hale's. Of course I was sat right next to Derek I could see him eyeing me up and down I was guessing he was checking to see if I was doing all right because it was the full moon.

An hour later
I told my dad but I had to go because I was going to spend the night at Jackson's so I left out the front door. I was in the garage behind me I turned around to see who it was it was Derek looked concerned and angry at the same time then I heard him say...

"You are not going to Jackson" he said going all alpha on me

"What why??!" I shouted at him

"Because doing what you will be doing with Jackson is not safe especially on a full moon" he said with a disgusted and angry look on his face

"What are you saying Derek???!!" well at this point I was just yelling

"It's not safe for werewolves to be fucking humans on a full moon it's not even safe in general" looking more angry this time

"Because Scott and Allison do it all the time even on full moon seriously I can't even walk past their houses it's so loud" I said looking like I was about to throw up

"That's different" He yelled

"Is it Derek??? Is it really different???!!"
I yelled back but this time I was so angry I slapped him

Then Derek pushed me up against the wall in my garage I thought he was going to hit me back but then he...

I hope you guys are enjoying my book so far and sorry for the cliffhanger.

Thanks so much my lovely's