𝚂𝟷 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

Todoroki POV:as I was getting ready I wasn't really sure if I wanted to be with elmo my father made me marry him saying that since he was rich and strong we should
be together.but I didn't like elmo he was pretty weird and was always trying to have me to himself which I didn't like much it kept me away from.

2 months ago

Todoroki POV: ok I'll see u guys in an bit.as I got off the phone ready to go hang out with midoriya and some of the others.as I was heading out the door I heard elmo yell my name which scared me an bit as I turned around I see him giving me an weird look asking me where I was going.

I'm going to hangout with midor- no u won't- I was shocked when he had said that just because we were together doesn't me he can stop me from hanging out with my friends and just like that I heard an knock on the front door

Elmo POV:As I was cooking I heard my love Shoto taking to someone on the phone I hated when he was taking to someone that wasn't me so I walked to are room door and heard Deku voice.

I started to lose my cool I hated the green hair freak always talking to my love I hated him for it then i heard Shoto get of the phone so I ran back into the kitchen as I seen Shoto about to walk out the door I wanted to know where he was going so I yell out to him asking him where is he going?!!.

I can tell I scared him cause the look on his face that's when he told me he was going to go hang out with Deku of course I was mad that Deku freak could try and take Shoto from me so i wouldn't let that happen I got mad and said no.

He looked upset but I didn't care I was going to let that freak get in are way are wedding is in two months but as Shoto was about to say something I hear an knock on the front door