𝚂𝟷 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝

Todoroki POV: As I was walking out to see if everyone was ready I walk into midoriya he seem upset I can see why no one liked elmo and Deku hated him the most and right was I was about to speak he spoke. Do you like him he said I was an bit taken back.Well he can be a- he cut me of saying do u even love him. I can tell u don't he said elmo is always bossing you around and never letting u talk to us he's an horrible person why can't u see that your right he is I said.but my mother is happy that I have someone and I love seeing an smile on her face and for that to happen I have to be elmo I said. I wanted my mom to be happy so if this is what I have to do then of course I'll marry him.

Deku POV: I can't believe Shoto was ok with any of this I can understand he wants he mom to be happy but this was an little to far can't she see his doesn't like elmo. As I was about to speak I have to go on Shoto said as he walked off I was just shocked he would do all this all for his mom as I watch him walked abour I couldn't help but think why does elmo always keep Shoto to himself he never wants Shoto to hangout with us or anything I just don't understand why.

As I walking down the hall I hear someone talking I turn to see if who the person is and I get an pea shooter why is she here I don't remember Shoto inviting her?!.

As I hid behind one of the big poles I see Shoto walk up to her as I waited I heard them talk about somethings that's when I hear peashooter ask.what about Elmo you to are getting married right.it's ok I'll find an way to be with u Shoto say I was shocked and I was about to walk up on them Intell.

Elmo POV:I don't understand why Shoto invited the freak Deku idc if there friends he's always trying to get Shoto to turn on my and it makes me what to stab that green haired freak into he bleeds out.he's trying to take Shoto away from he and I can't let that happen no matter what.

I have to get rid of Deku no matter what it takes so Shoto can be mines and only mine same thing with that big boobs freak momo she's almost as more annoying then Deku they are always trying to take Shoto from me I'll stab them both if they get in my way again as I walked out to see if they were ready I see Deku hiding behind an pole about to walk about.What the hell are u doing I yelled!! He jump and looked at me crazy saying it none of my business.

As I was about to speak up Shoto came and say what going on here i quickly put my knife away as I was about to stab deku. Nothing love we should go everyone is waiting for us I said as we walked away from Deku

Deku POV:As always he was being an ass but then it came to my mind what was Shoto talking about to pea shooter something about being together Could Shoto have feelings for pea shooter if that's could they be trying to get rid of elmo I wasn't even sure what to believe I felt someone tap my shoulder it was momo with urakra hey Deku let's go there wedding is starting as they said snapping me back to my thoughts yea let's go.

Who do ya ship todoroki with just curious?