𝚂𝟷 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚘 𝙰𝚛𝚌

"Just A Friendly Reminder Momo Personality Will Change Kinda Only Made This Chapter For Rivalry Reasons"

//Earlier//

Peashooter POV : I know she's here for a fact it wouldn't make sense for elmo to work alone knowing him he probably trick her into working with him I knew sense day one she didn't like me and I know she's here.!

Momo : You must be looking for me that would explain why your back here Ms Peashooter

Peashooter : Out of all the people I didn't expect you to work with elmo Momo you're honestly better then this why are you working with him can't you see he's nothing but trouble!

Momo : Just be quite you have no room too speak you've always been a problem sense day one and no matter what I'll never see myself becoming friends with you!!

Peashooter : What?! Me a problem too you all I ever did was try to become friends with you momo and all you did was push me away I don't understand what I could've done to make you not like me??

Momo : Oh no I more then just don't like you I hate you!! I hate everything about you it's not fair I don't understand why you're so lucky and you should definitely know why I hate you!!

Peashooter: I honestly don't know what I've could've done too make you hate me but pls momo stop working with that monster all he wants to do is break everyone apart for his own benefits So please listen to me I don't think you understand what you're doing!!

Momo : I don't understand?!!! Me If anything you don't understand anything cause if you did you'd probably know that Elmo doesn't love shoto he loves Deku and you coming here was all apart of are plan you idiot!!

/// What that can't be all this time I though elmo love shoto they got married for crying out loud and you're telling me he doesn't like shoto be instead he likes Deku?.."///

Momo : That got your attention real quick and here's where I put you too a end!

" 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎"
( Runs Up To Peashooter)

Peashooter
/// What am I doing why and I standing still she's aim a knife right at me but I just can't bring myself to move why what's wrong with me....? No it can't end like this at all!!///

(Peashooter Jumps out of the why)

Momo : awww what a shame all it did was cut the side of your check how sad this time I'll aim for you're neck peashooter!!

" Peashooter touched the side of her face as she noticed blood dripping down the side of her face but quickly snapped back to reality remembering what's going on"

"As momo came running up to peashooter hitting her right in her stomach with her fist leaving peashooter stunned for a second she quickly got her leg aiming for momo legs to make her trip"

Peashooter : Damn it momo why can't you just listen too me i know you hate me but please try and hear me out!!

Momo : Goodness I'm getting sick of hearing you speak why can't you just shut up and die already it's not like you aren't replaceable damn it!!

"Peashooter quickly ran up to momo kicking her in the stomach sending her flying across the room watching the knife fly out of momo hand"

Momo : You Bitch why can't you just give up don't you understand I hate you and I'm not gonna listen too a word you say no matter what I'm so sick of you Just go away!!

Peashooter: Momo I know why you hate me and you need the understand working with Elmo is nothing gonna make Shoto love you cause he already loves me and there's nothing that's gonna change that especially working with elmo I'm sorry momo but it's true..

"Momo looked shocked for a second as you watched her sitting on the floor with her head but then Watched as tears ran down her face"

"She then jumped up quick and tackled Peashooter sitting on top for her as she looked down at her with tears running down her face saying"

Momo : I don't care what you think peashooter I'm not gonna let you win no matter what I don't care if he loves me or not he soon we'll once you're out the picture and that's the promise!

" Soon as Peashooter was about to speak she heard Deku speaking she soon push momo off of her and ran to the door"

/// present///

Shoto : What are you too doing here??

Peashooter : S-Shoto I why are you here weren't you supposed to be with you're family right now??

Shoto : I could say the same but are you ok you're bleeding?!!

" And with saying that shoto got everyone's attention everyone turned too look at Shoto, Peashooter, Deku, and Elmo"

Peashooter : I'm fine let's just talk about his outside now I really didn't want to come here and cause a scene So please come with me.

" As todoroki agreed they watched as she held in hand and walked outside leaving everyone shocked and confused I mean who wouldn't be"

" As deku turned back to say something he noticed elmo smiling like he wasn't upset or mad by the fact that peashooter walked out with shoto he was more happy by that fact what the hell is going on"

Deku: Huh what's so funny why are you smiling you lunatic?!!

Elmo : Oh nothing I just find it funny that after everything you're still gonna risk it all and hang around that peashooter chick I mean she did walk out of that room beaten up with cuts all over her

Deku: Actually I am I'm not gonna let todoroki be around someone as rude and crazy as you I'd rather get my ass kick again and again then ever think to let him stay with you!!

Elmo : Haha~ and that's why I like about you You're always ready to fight someone and do you're own things now a days you're starting to act like bakugou a bit but that's the fun of it don't you think!!

Deku: Is this all some kinda sick game too you elmo or are u just that desperate to ruin other's people life you sicko

Elmo : And that's where you're wrong if that was the case then why aren't you dead you see I like you your fun to mess around with and after all we're friends and friends have to sick up for each other but is that really what we are friends??

" Leaving deku speechless he watch as elmo made everyone leave telling them the party over of course deku watched as elmo waved at him and walked into the back room"

Deku
( What in the world is he talking about we're no where near friends of anything he's nothing more then them sicko who enjoys others pain well never be nothing more then enemies)

" After sitting there for a bit waiting for peashooter and shoto he watched at the door open to shoto kissing peashooter on the lips and walking off that's when peashooter said"

Peashooter : Deku we need to have a talk...