𝚂𝟷 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝟸

Pea Shooter POV: As I was on my way to Shoto wedding I couldn't believe that he had to be with elmo more like forced but I wanted to come anyways cause Shoto asked me to come so I had to come.as I was walking to the back I could see Shoto walking away from Shoto I'm guessing deku doesn't like elmo to I mean who would he's always giving off an bad vibe and he's super obsessed with Shoto to I hated him with all my heart that's when I seen Shoto standing by the pole as I walked up to him he looked upset and sad as I looked at him worried I asked him what happened? As he was telling me about how he hurt his friends and was making the wrong decision I could see someone hiding I thought it was elmo into I seen green hair was he spying on us that's when Shoto he's had an plan and we can still be together I was happy but not about the wedding but atleast we would still be together.as I watch Shoto leave with elmo I was worried about him will he be ok I though as I walked away from the Chruch where there wedding was being held.

Momo POV: As I was getting ready in the dressing room I could here some of the others talking about Shoto and Elmo being great together which made me jealous I love Shoto for an long time and I hated that he was with Shoto I wasn't one to be so jealous and lose composure but I stilled hate that he was with elmo. Hey momo how do u feel about elmo and Shoto getting married Urakara said.

I was shocked by that answer why is she asking me this out of nowhere I mean didn't I have an crush on him she said yea didn't u have an crush on him mina said I hated that they were talking about me liking Shoto. It shouldn't matter if I liked him or not I said in an serious Tone he's getting married and me liking him shouldn't stop him from getting married I'm happy for him we should all be right I said wanting all the me like Shoto attention away.

yea she's right mina said we should get out there and have some of mina said leaving with some of the others besides me and urakara being the only ones lefted in the dressing room hey momo she said. U know is ok to still like shoto I mean who knows how long those two are going to be together she said in an happy tone.I mean she was right even though he was with someone it's ok to still have feeling and she's right I can't hide my feelings from him. Now let's go before we're let she said grabbing my arm as we both ran out as we were running I could see Deku standing there like he was thinking abour something as I see elmo and todoroki walk off in the distance. I tap on his shoulder as it made him realize he was just standing we told him we need to go before we're let as we all walked are way into the Church.

Do u think momo might have some important part in the story🤔 I means who knows