Youngmin (Boyfriend)

(Your POV, Y/N)

I was walking down the street to get home after work finished for the day. It was dark, and walking alone is dangerous at this time. It was cold too. I wrapped my coat around my body to keep warm. I checked the time on my phone. I froze when I saw the lock screen of me and my ex, Youngmin. I shook the thought of him out of my mind and changed the lock screen picture. I kept walking.
It had been less than 3 weeks since I broke up with Youngmin. Why did I break up with him? I knew deep down he lost his interest for me. It was making me stress, so I went to a bar every night after work for a drink. Youngmin would always question what was going on. I would never tell him. After that he stopped talking to and visiting me. I broke up with him, he left like he didn't even care.
I have to walk past Youngmin's company building every day and night to get to work and home. He usually leaves at this time. I kept my head down as I passed Starship.
Something knocked me and I felt myself fall to the ground. Someone caught me before I could touch the hard concrete. I looked up to see a familiar face.
"I'm so sorry... Hey, Remember me?" The boy asked. I tried to answer but no words came out of my mouth.
"Obviously not...." The boy said, lifting me back to my feet. I look at the boy with confusion written all over my face.
"It's me! Kwangmin!" He said, spreading his arms wide for a hug.
"Oh of course... I thought you were-" I paused mid sentence before giving him a hug.
"Youngmin?" Kwangmin asked. I broke the hug and nodded.
"He really misses you! Like a lot! He has no idea why you broke up with him. But he's been so upset since you guys broke up..." Kwangmin looked down. I sighed.
"Where is he?" I asked. Kwangmin pointed behind me. Youngmin was slowly walking down the stairs, his head down.
"Go talk to him," Kwangmin suggested, lightly pushing me towards him. I walked up to him and stopped in front of him. He looked up at me.
"Y/N?" He asked, stepping back a bit.
"It's me... Hi," I replied.
"W-what are you doing here?" Youngmin stuttered.
"I was just walking home when I bumped into your brother." I regretfully smiled up at him.
"Why did you break up with me? I don't know what I did wrong or what happened in your life. You never told me!" I could hear Youngmin's voice break, as if he was about to cry.
"I thought you lost interest in me. You stopped talking to me and you didn't visit me for two weeks straight!" I felt incredibly guilty now.
"I was overseas for those two weeks. I've been so busy lately! You of all people should've known that!" He responded, almost shouting. I felt really bad for what I did and didn't do. I looked down as tears started to run down my cheeks.
"Why are you the one crying? I'm the one who had their heart broken!" Youngmin said as I wiped my tears. He sighed as he walked closer to me. He gently wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I cried into his chest.
"This was a misunderstanding. How about we give it another try?" Youngmin softly whispered. I looked up at him and nodded. He kissed my lips softly before breaking away from me. He took my hand and started walking, dragging me with him.
"Where are we going?" I sniffed.
"Home." He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back as he put his arm over my shoulder.
Happy ending to a sad story. Just kidding!

A/N
Wow this took a while. Okay so it's been so long since I updated this. And today it's the last day of Summer :(. But that's okay because Autumn is tomorrow and I LOVE Autumn and Winter so I'm super excited! If I haven't already mentioned this, Boyfriend is my second favourite group after BTS. Youngmin is my BF bias so I thought 'why not do a BF Youngmin imagine?' I haven't done an 'ex-getting-back-together' imagine yet, so I did one now. Sisters Before Misters? (my fanfic) will be updated soon. Thanks for reading! Have a great day!