Kiseop (U-KISS)

[Author POV] [Y/N]

It was a rainy day. Dark clouds covering the blue sky. You sighed as you looked out the living room window, hot chocolate in your hand. You looked around, seeing if Kiseop, your boyfriend, was anywhere near you.
"Oppa?" You shouted, waiting for a reply. Nothing.
"Kiseop oppa?" You shouted again. You pouted. You thought he was home, but obviously not. Breathing out harshly, you walked upstairs to your room.
You walked into your bedroom.
"Why are sleeping now?" You asked yourself as you looked at your sleeping boyfriend. You laid next to him and put your hands around his torso.
He stirred and groaned, moving away from you as he tried to go back to sleep.
"Oppa?" You whispered. Kiseop opened one eye to look at you.
"Hmm, what?" He grumbled and rolled over, his back facing you.
"It's raining and there's nothing to do..." You pouted.
"Then do something. I need to sleep!" Kiseop buried himself under the covers.
"But oppa! I'll be lonely if you don't come down!" You shook him gently, trying to get him to get up.
"Go away, let me sleep!" Kiseop bluntly responded, pushing you away. You fell off the bed and hit the ground hard.
You whimpered in pain as you realized what he just did.
"Kiseop? Why would you do that?" You sobbed as you felt a sharp pain growing in your back.
"What's wrong now?" Kiseop snapped at you.
"You hurt your girlfriend and you don't even care!" You yelled and walked out of the room.

You cried as you sat down, watching a variety show to get your mind off the recent events. Kiseop had never acted like that towards you before.
"Why would he do that? Do you know?" You asked you're cat, Mia. Your kitty just quietly meowed and jumped on the couch next to you.
"Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm just... Really, really stressed. I didn't mean to hurt you!" Kiseop said as he rushed down stairs.
"Why should I forgive you?" You coldly asked.
"Because I didn't mean to hurt you! I really didn't! I just really needed rest but you wouldn't go away! I'm so, so sorry!" Kiseop sat beside you and caressed your cheek as the remaining tears fell down your face.
"But you didn't have to push me!" You sobbed as your boyfriend pulled you into a hug.
"I know, I'm sorry!" Kiseop kissed you sweetly.
"Hey, since it's raining, let's watch a movie. Make popcorn, pour soft drinks, eat chocolate? Is that a good idea?" He kissed you again, hugging you tighter.
"Okay, that's fine..." You responded.

And you did exactly that. You watched a few movies throughout the early afternoon to late in the evening. You ate popcorn, chocolate, your lunch and other foods while snuggling up warmly to Kiseop.
"Jagiya, these movies are getting boring. Let's do something else?" Your boyfriend suggested.
"Like what?" You asked him curiously. He smirked at you and carried you upstairs, bridal style. Placing you on the bed, he hovered over you.
"Get the hint?" He cooed huskily.
"Maybe it should rain more often?" You smirked as Kiseop kissed you passionately.
I think we all know what happens next...

A/N
I don't even know what this is but... Yeah it's something. Get the hint? Do you get it? **devilish smirk** sorry guys I'm really wrong minded. This kpop shizz has made me lose my innocence. But I don't care. Hope you liked it! Thanks guyssss <3 [REQUESTTTTTTTTTTT for me please?] - I know it's kinda short. I'm sorry