Where's Tommy?

-------------------------

It was dark, Tommy could barely see his own hands in front of his face. He staggered to his feet then he paced around the perfectly square room. He couldn't remember how long he had been there, but it felt like an eternity. The room was empty, save for the teen. The only entrance in sight was a trapdoor imbedded into the ceiling nearly fifteen feet above Tommy, it was also the only source of light. The pacing slowed to a halt as Tommy stared into the near nothingness that surrounded him. He sat back down on the floor, tucked his skinny frame into a corner of the room and sat there in silence. Weeks prior, he would've expected to cry, but nothing came. He felt numb. He couldn't even remember how it felt to cry. The dim light faded as Tommy slipped out of consciousness yet again.

-------------------------

Now, it wasn't completely unheard of for Tommy to go silent for a day or two, he probably went mining and got lost, he's gonna turn up any minute with a sob story about his troubles then go on about how big of a man he is for overcoming them. That's what Wilbur told himself the first few days.

He's probably just lost, it won't hurt his pride too much if I go looking for him, right? That was Wilbur's excuse to start looking for Tommy after the first week.

He can't be too far away from here, I'll find him eventually. He's strong enough to handle himself on his own until I find him. That was Wilbur's hope after the second week.

... Where are you...? That was all Wilbur could think on the third week.

......... Please come back....... That was Wilbur's thought when he tried to sleep that night, a month after Tommy disappeared without a trace.

-------------------------

A firm knock on the door startled Wilbur out of his light sleep. He jolted up and hurried out of bed towards the door, hoping it was Tommy. He practically slammed the door open only to be disappointed when he was met with the eyes of a confused Philza and an unimpressed Technoblade.

"Oh, it's you guys... Hello, Dadza. Hello, Techno." The disheveled man muttered, clearly too tired to realize his father and brother were standing at the door after not seeing them for literal years.

Phil looked worriedly at his eldest son, but tried to keep himself from overstepping. "Hey Wilbur. Sorry to pop by unannounced but we were in the area and figured we'd come say hi. Can we come in?" He asked as lightheartedly as he could, to which Wilbur half nodded as he walked back into the house, leaving the door open for the others to enter.

Techno knew something was wrong as soon as he stepped inside, Wilbur's house was an absolute wreck. Various items all over the floor, maps all over the table with hastily drawn red Xs over large areas, a layer of dust on literally every surface (even the guitar which was the most worrying), not to mention the voices screaming at him about how terrible Wilbur looked. Techno would never admit to it but he was worried.

Something's bothering him

/rainbowchat

Wilbur looks like shit

Is he ok???

E

Ask him what's going on

Bruuuuhhhhhhh

His eyebags look more like suitcases

He NeEd SoMe MILK

None of the voices were being particularly useful so Techno tried to tune them out as he followed his father and brother to the living room. Wilbur sat in an arm chair while Techno and Phil sat on the couch.

"Wilbur, are you alright? And where's Tommy? I thought he lived with you." Phil finally asked after sitting there in silence for way too long. Wilbur looked at his father halfheartedly then let out a sad sigh. "No one has been able to contact you guys so we couldn't tell you." Wilbur stared at the ground dejectedly. "Tommy's missing. Has been for a month."

The silence that followed that statement was suffocating, threatening to swallow everyone in that room whole. "What do you mean he's missing?" Phil started in a low voice, conflicted tones of both concern and anger. "It means he's MISSING. It means NO ONE has been able to find him. It means TOMMY is somewhere out there and we DON'T KNOW WHERE." Wilbur half yelled and half cried. His lack of sleep was obviously getting to him, he had never raised his voice at his father before.

Phil was shocked, he stared at the man in front of him. The burntout brunet had wrinkled clothes, pale skin, and bags under his bloodshot eyes. It was almost painful to see his son in such a state. He wanted to know more about what has been going on but he doubted he would be getting any answers with Wilbur as out of it as he was. "Wilbur. We can discuss what's going on later. Let's get you some rest first." Phil said decisively, standing up to walk Wilbur to his room, though it was a bit awkward because he didn't know where Wilbur's room was having never been in that house.

Wilbur went along with Phil silently, too physically and mentally exhausted to refuse. Wilbur was out almost as soon as his head hit the pillow, which was also worrying to Phil. As much as he wanted to stay and watch over Wilbur, Phil had too many questions to stay still for too long. Phil walked downstairs and saw Techno standing in the living room in silence. "Techno, you alright there, mate?" Phil asked, he knew Techno and Tommy had a strained relationship but Techno still cared for his baby brother.

Techno was staring at nothing, but his blood red eyes were filled with rage.

Blood for the blood god

Someone hurt Tommy?!?!

Who needs to die!!!?!?

Breathe, Techno.

BloOD fOR ThE BlOod GOD

I just woke up, what did I miss?

That's concerning

E

Technobro

One of the voices stood out among the others.

Dream did this. Ask him where Tommy is.

Techno turned to look at his father, emotionless except for the clear rage burning in his red eyes. "I'm going to go find Tommy. I know who I need to ask." Techno said in a low voice as he left the house, not caring to see if Phil was following.