BenchDuo

Tubbo had been sitting on the oh so memorable bench when Sam told him that Wilbur had found Tommy, he spent a lot of time there since Tommy disappeared, sometimes he even slept on it. The news that Tommy was back was music to Tubbo's ears, but he couldn't help but get upset when Sam said he couldn't visit yet. When Tubbo asked why, Sam told him that Wilbur said he didn't want anyone visiting for a while.

Tubbo didn't leave the bench that night, he ended up falling asleep there after a few hours. He didn't have any dreams for once, not even nightmares, he just woke up when the sunrise was too bright. He sat up groggily and looked around. Someone had put a blanket on him during the night, there was also some tupperware on the bench with a sandwich in it and a sticky note on top. "You're gonna catch a cold sleeping out here one of these days" it was signed "Schlatt". Tubbo smiled at the note and tucked it away in his pocket then ate the sandwich. Tubbo saw Schlatt as a kind of father figure, he never knew his parents because he was left in a box at a very young age but Schlatt found him and took him in. They were both ram hybrids so they were often confused for actually being related, they usually laughed it off but sometimes they just went with it. Tubbo may not call Schlatt "Dad" in person but sometimes it slips in his thoughts.

Time drained by as Tubbo sat on the bench, trying to decide what to do with Tommy back. I know he said no visitors but it doesn't hurt to try. Tubbo reasoned then stood up. He folded the blanket and left it on the bench with the tupperware then ran off towards Wilbur and Tommy's house.

It wasn't too far from the bench so it only took a short jog to get there. He couldn't explain it but he got a feeling there were more people in the house than just Wilbur and Tommy. Tubbo tried to shake off his anxiety and knocked.

The door was opened by a pink haired man with tusks and blood red eyes wearing a royal looking cape and a crown. "..." the pinkette stared down at Tubbo. Tommy had told Tubbo about his fierce other brother Technoblade before. Pink hair long enough to braid, usually some fancy or royal looking clothes, red eyes, tusks, this guy sure fit that description. Techno stared down at the ram child with hostility in his eyes. The voices on the other hand, were gushing about the boy.

TUBBEE!!!

ReuNitE BeNChDuO

That's Tommy's bff

Prtect smol ram chld

E

Is he here to see Tommy?

Wilbur said no visitors...

Let him in!

/rainbowchat

Can we keep him????

Techno didn't want to just let Tubbo in like that so he sighed. "Wait here, I'll go see if Wilbur is ok with letting you in." Techno closed the door and walked back inside, leaving a confused Tubbo outside the door.

Techno went over to Tommy's room where Wilbur was playing guitar for Tommy. Tommy had taken a shower and gotten cleaned up since they woke up, he was wearing one of Wilbur's yellow sweaters over his normal t-shirt and jeans.

Tommy had shown some discomfort being around Phil so Wilbur had asked him to stay in another room until Tommy was feeling better. Phil didn't quite understand why Tommy was acting uncomfortable around him but he accepted it and was on the couch so he could be close by.

Phil noticed Techno open the door from his spot on the couch. "Who was that?" Phil asked as Techno passed. "Tubbo. He's obviously here to see Tommy, gonna ask Wilbur if he can see him." Techno informed as he walked by.

Techno peered into the room and motioned for Wilbur to listen. Wilbur stopped playing guitar and looked over at Techno, confused. "What is it?" "Tubbo is outside, I think he wants to see Tommy." Techno explained. Tommy looked at Techno with surprise, then looked at Wilbur to see how he reacted. Wilbur didn't look happy but he didn't look surprised. "Makes sense he'd want to see you, I'm just not sure you're in good enough condition to get visitors." Wilbur was mostly telling the truth, but Techno saw right through him. He knew Wilbur was scared to let people near Tommy for fear of him getting taken again.

Tommy looked like he wanted to say something back but decided against it and stayed quiet, something that he never used to do. Techno may not have seen Tommy in years before yesterday but even he knew that wasn't normal. "I'll watch them to make sure nothing happens, but I think it would be a good idea. They're good friends, aren't they?" Techno's monotone voice was steady. Tubbo hardly looked like a threat, he could probably die just from repeatedly falling down a stairway because it didn't have any railing.

Wilbur sighed, he knew Techno was right. "Alright. Can you let him in?" Wilbur may be letting Tubbo in but he sure as hell wasn't going to let Tommy out of his sight for a second, especially when there was someone else in the house. Techno went and opened the front door to find Tubbo right where he left him. "Come in. Tommy is in his room." Techno kept his gaze dark, making sure to make eye contact with the already nervous teen as he passed.

Despite Technoblade being the terrifying presence he was, Tubbo made a bee line towards Tommy's room.

The door was already open so Tubbo knocked on the doorframe before poking his head through the doorway. Sitting on the bed, wrapped in blankets and being held gently by Wilbur was none other than Tommy. Tubbo stood there silently, taking in the condition his friend was in. Tommy had obvious showered that morning but that didn't have an effect on his skinny frame and pale skin. If he didn't know any better Tubbo might think he was looking at a ghost.

The silence was broken by Wilbur, who Tubbo had already forgotten was there. "Tommy can't talk much right now, sorry. He was locked in a room underground in complete solitude for the whole month he was missing. Being alone that long... did a number on his mind. He knows who we are but he can't always tell what's real and what's in his head." Wilbur explained to Tubbo, keeping his voice quiet but loud enough for Tubbo to hear him. Tubbo nodded and entered the room. "Hey Tommy, I'm glad you're back. I've missed you, Big Man." Tubbo said quietly, his voice cracking as it struggled to show his mixed happiness and sadness.

Tommy looked at Tubbo, wide eyed. Tubbo was within arm's reach, so Tommy reached out a hand and grabbed Tubbo's sleeve. He's real? Tommy pulled at Tubbo's sleeve trying to get him closer, Tubbo moved with his sleeve, confused but willing to go along with it. Tommy could reach Tubbo's head now so he put his hand on top of Tubbo's head. Fluffy hair and little horns, that's Tubbo alright. Tommy smiled a bit and pulled his best friend closer and hugged him. Wilbur watched as the two embraced each other for the first time in a long time. He decided it would be best to let them have their moment, he almost laughed at his own stupid fear of losing Tommy by letting Tubbo visit. Tubbo would never hurt Tommy. He couldn't... right?