Secret (pt 1 maybe)

Futa! Fem reader x Heather

If you're not into futa... man that sucks for you

(Y/N)s pov:

Here's a secret no one knows. I have a dick.

But I'm not a guy.

And I'm not trans.

I just.. have a dick. I'm an intersex. Meaning I'm biologically a girl plus a dick.

It's really not that bad actually. Well. It's not unless you have a girlfriend who's been raped so often by guys she's traumatized. So traumatized she swears she never wants to see dick again.

You can imagine how soul crushing that was for me. I mean, I understand.

Sort of.

Not fully, because I've never been raped like that.

But at my last school, across the country, once girls found out what exactly was in my pants, most of them either wanted nothing to do with me, or just wanted to have a quick fuck so they could say they fucked a girl with a dick.

It's not fun. It wasn't exactly rape because they purposely got me hard, acted all innocent then suggested a quick blowjob, which quickly turned into fucking each other senseless.

Heather can't even stand to be around guys alone anymore. And I'm pretty sure she won't want me around either once she finds out what's in my pants.

See.. here's the thing. We've never had sex, in any way, we've never gone past steamy makeout session after midnight.

Don't get me wrong, Heather gets me hard as a rock, but luckily I've picked up a few tricks so no one, not even Heather who's most likely on my lap when it happens, notices it.

We've been dating for about 3 months now, honestly I'm already in love with her, I loved her since day 1.

But here's the thing about love.

Love is like handing someone a loaded gun, letting them point it at your heart, and hoping they don't pull the trigger.

Love is a fucked up, complicated, overly complex thing. And it hurts like a bitch when it's over.

So I'm more than careful when it comes to letting my guard down. The only place I'm completely naked is the shower.

Which is coincidentally where I am now.

That's right.

This is one of those shower thoughts kind of things.

I heard a knock at the door suddenly and jumped, quickly covering my dick.

"Babe?" Heather asked, opening the door slightly. "Huh? Be out in a minute." I said, praying to god Heather would just close the door and wait for me.

"Actually um.. can we talk..?" Heather said, slowly coming in and closing the door behind her. I froze in place. "Um...If we're about to break up can we talk after my shower?" I asked.

"What! No. That's... no. I'm not breaking up with you I just... there's... I got a message from someone online...someone from your old school." Heather said.

I could hear her walking over to the shower and quickly pretended to wash my body.

"Oh? What about?" I asked. "You." Heather said.

Before I could realize what was about to happen she pulled the curtain back and turned me around. She gasped in shock, seeing my dick between my legs. I quickly moved away and covered myself.