Beginning

Subrina and Wilson were so happy cuz Subrina just gave birth to her first child.

Subrina: What shall we name our daughter honey?

Wilson: How about (Y/N). This fits her perfectly.

Subrina: Aww that really does.

Wilson and Agnarr were childhood best friends. When Agnarr became the king he appointed Wilson as his right hand. Wilson used to not come home for weeks or two. And after few years Subrina also started working in castle as a chef. And it became hard to take care (Y/N) and work at the same time. The onec Iduna told Subrina that they can shift in castle with (Y/N). Subrina and Wilson accepted the offer as they can take care of their daughter and even she can play with Elson and Anna.

Subrina: (Y/N) you should behave and you will meet 2 children of your age. They are King and Queen's kids. You can play with then but be careful.

Wilson: Flower and don't worry if you need anything just come to me or your mom ok.

YOUNG (Y/N): Ok I will behave.

Agnarr and Iduna came as they noticed the family. Your parents bow in respect and after seconds you copied your parents that made the king and queen giggle. You were then taken to your room. Then you meet Anna and Elson. You use to play with them everyday and you became best buddies.

•••••

ICE HARVESTERS, dressed in traditional Sami clothing, score a frozen lake. They SING.

"The Frozen Heart (Ice Worker's Song)"

ICE HARVESTERS BORN OF COLD AND WINTER AIR AND MOUNTAIN RAIN COMBINING, THIS ICY FORCE BOTH FOUL AND FAIR HAS A FROZEN HEART WORTH MINING.
The men drag giant ice blocks through channels of water.
CUT THROUGH THE HEART, COLD AND CLEAR.
STRIKE FOR LOVE AND STRIKE FOR FEAR SEE THE BEAUTY SHARP AND SHEER. SPLIT THE ICE APART! AND BREAK THE FROZEN HEART. Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!
A young Sami boy, KRISTOFF (8), and his reindeer calf, SVEN, share a carrot as they try to keep up with the men.

Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!
Young Kristoff struggles to get a block of ice out of the water. He fails, ends up soaked. Sven licks his wet cheek.
BEAUTIFUL! POWERFUL! DANGEROUS! COLD!
ICE HAS A MAGIC CAN'T BE CONTROLLED.
A sharp ice floe overtakes the workers, threateningly. They fight it back.

STRONGER THAN ONE, STRONGER THAN TEN
STRONGER THAN A HUNDRED MEN!
Massive fjord horses drag heavy ice plows.
BORN OF COLD AND WINTER AIR
AND MOUNTAIN RAIN COMBINING
THIS ICY FORCE BOTH FOUL AND FAIR HAS A FROZEN HEART WORTH MINING.
CUT THROUGH THE HEART, COLD AND CLEAR.
In the dark, Kristoff and Sven finally manage to get a single block of ice out of the water.
STRIKE FOR LOVE AND STRIKE FOR FEAR.
THERE'S BEAUTY AND THERE'S DANGER HERE. SPLIT THE ICE APART! BEWARE THE FROZEN HEART.
The workers pile onto the giant horse-drawn ice sled as it pulls away.

Left behind, Kristoff and Sven push their ice block onto a dinky little sled then head off.

We sweep up from them to the Northern Lights filling the
sky...then move across the mountains...beneath the
snowline...and descend upon...

**************

Hey guys this is my first disney fanfiction. And my first chapter hope you like it and this chapter was small but the next chapter will be big. Hope you enjoyed it 🙂