Final

Long chapter ahead.

************

Anna, barely able to move but now able to see across the fjords to...

ANNA: Kristoff.
KRISTOFF: Anna.

Anna pushes on towards Kristoff. He runs top speed towards her. There's still a lot of fjord to cross, but Kristoff is giving it all he's got. He makes it.

(Y/N): Kris, kiss Anna. Now!
ANNA: Plea-

Anna was suddenly cut off by Kristoff kissing her. It was a long and gentle.

But then, (Y/N) hears the sound of a sword being drawn from its scabbard. She turns and sees Hans, behind Elson, as he raises his sword over his head.

(Y/N): Elson.

She looks back at the couples still kissing. She then turns away from them and then using all of her remaining strength, as Hans brings his sword down, (Y/N) throws herself in front of Elson.

(Y/N): No!

Anna and Kristoff faces on the side from whe the voice came. In that instant, (Y/N) freezes to solid ice. The sword hits her instead of Elson. The sword shatters completely. The force of it sends Hans flying back and knocks him out.

ELSON: (Y/N)!-Elson rushes to (Y/N) and touches her frozen face- Oh, (Y/N)...no...no, please no.

Olaf walks up and sees (Y/N), frozen.

OLAF: (Y/N)?

Elson hugs (Y/N) and cries.

Kristoff watches in shocked despair as Walter starts streaming from Anna's eyes.. Sven steps up to her side.

Citizens and dignitaries on the castle walls bow their heads. All of Arendelle is joined in somber silence. But then, (Y/N) warms. She begins to thaw. Olaf looks up and gasps. Kristoff and Sven notice, light up. Anna stop for a movement and the a big smile appears on her face.

(Y/N) bends her arm and embraces Elson.

ELSON: Wha-? (Y/N)?

(Y/N) opens her eyes. She smiles at Elson, relieved.

(Y/N): Oh, Elson.

They embrace.

ELSON:...You sacrificed yourself for me?
(Y/N): You don't know anything about love like your sister -giggles-...I love you.

Olaf realizes what's happened. He's so excited about it, he lifts his head right off his body and exclaims--

OLAF: An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.

ELSON: Love...will thaw...-realizing- Love.... Of course.

Elson looks at (Y/N) with confidence.

(Y/N): Elson?
ELSON: Love.

Elson lifts his arms, and the ground shakes and cracks. The ice and snow breaks away and rises high into the air. Beneath their feet the bow of a ship thaws. The entire fjord melts and other boats right themselves. The villagers come out to see the warmth returning. In one final wave, Elson draws all of the snow into a giant snowflake in the sky, then waves it away, leaving only a warm summer day.

ANNA: I knew you could do it.
OLAF:-melting- Hands down, this is the best day of my life...and quite possibly the last.
(Y/N): Elson
ELSON: Oh, Olaf. Hang on, little guy.

Elson waves his hand and surrounds Olaf with a swirl of cold air. He refreezes. Above his head he leaves a little, perpetually-snowing storm cloud. Olaf loves it.