Mr. Snowman

Through their conversation, they watch girls go the wrong way...turn, go the other wrong way, turn, trips...

KRISTOFF (as sven): But you won't get your new sled if they are dead.
KRISTOFF:...you know sometimes I really don't like you.

Sven licks kristoff happily.

KRISTOFF: Hold up. we're coming?!

ANNA: You are?! I mean, sure. I'll let you tag along.
(Y/N): Thanks Kris. We owe you.

Kristoff, sven, (Y/N) and anna walk on a narrow rim of a mountain. As they step out of the thick trees, anna catches sight of something far below.

ANNA: Arendelle.
KRISTOFF: It's completely frozen.
(Y/N):...but it'll be fine. Elson will thaw it.
KRISTOFF: You like him don't you?
(Y/N):-blushes- I-umm-no-y-yes...... Well I really do
ANNA: You do? You really do? Wow (Y/N) You do!!
(Y/N):...Yeah. Now come on. THIS way to the north mountain?

She points straight ahead.

KRISTOFF: More like this way.

He points her finger up towards a perilously mighty mountain.

Girls, Kristoff, and Sven walk beneath frozen willows. The hanging branches glisten like christmas lights. Sven knocks them with his antlers. They tinkle like chimes.

ANNA:I never knew winter could be so beautiful.
(Y/N): It is so amazing.

Suddenly, a voice comes in from nowhere.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : Yeah...it really is beautiful, isn't it? But it's so white. You know, how about a little color? Must we bleach the joy out of it all? I'm thinking like maybe some crimson, chartreuse...

   While this is going on, Anna, (Y/N) and Kristoff look around for the source of the rambling. They look at Sven - could he actually be talking? Sven looks back at them, his antlers tangled in branches, just as baffled as they are. In the meantime, a nose-less snowman wanders up behind them.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : How 'bout yellow--no, not yellow. Yellow and snow? Brrrr...no go.

He stops between Kristoff and anna. They look down at him. How did he get there? He suddenly looks up at anna.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : Am i right?

Anna screams! Reflexes take over and she kicks Snowman's head, sending it flying off his body and into Kristoff's arms.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : Hi!
KRISTOFF: You're creepy.

Kristoff tosses the head to (Y/N).

(Y/N): I an not interested in carrying a talking Snowman's head. Kris you better have it.

She throws head back to Kristoff.
Kristoff quickly tosses the head back to Anna.

ANNA: I don't want it!
KRISTOFF: Backatchya!
O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : Please don't drop me.
ANNA: Don't!
KRISTOFF: Come on, it's just a head.
(Y/N): No! Anna catch.

Snowman's's body runs at Anna, arms waving.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : All right, we got off to a bad start.
ANNA: Ew, ew, the body!

Anna slams Snowman's head back on the body, upside down. Snowman smiles happily, then looks confused.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : Wait, what am I looking at right
now? Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?

(Y/N):...okay. wait one second.

She kneels in front of snowman and rights his head.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫: Oooh! thank you!
(Y/N): You're welcome.
O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : Now i'm perfect.

Anna looks over his innocent face, gets an idea.

ANNA: Well, almost.

She digs into Kristoff's satchel, holds up a carrot just as snowman turns toward her. The carrot accidentally slams all the way through his head.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : Woo! Head rush!
ANNA: Oh! Too hard. I'm sorry! I-I-, I was just.... are you okay?

Snowman sees a tiny piece of carrot sticking out between his eyes. He lights up.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫ : Are you kidding me? I am wonderful! I've always wanted a nose. -going cross-eyed to look at his tiny nose- So cute. It's like a little baby unicorn.

Anna reaches behind snowman to the bulk of the carrot sticking out the back of his head, and pushes it forward.

O⃫l⃫a⃫f⃫: What? Hey! Whoa. -seeing his now big nose- Oh, i love it even more! hah....all right, let's start this thing over. Hi everyone. I'm olaf. and I like warm hugs.

Olaf opens his arms wide to Anna. That triggers a memory. It takes her a moment to place it, but then she does.

ANNA: Olaf?... That's right, olaf.
OLAF:...and you are?
ANNA: Oh, um... I'm Anna.
OLAF: That girl with (h/c) hair?
(Y/N): Hey Olaf I am (Y/N) (L/N).          
OLAF: And who's the funky-looking donkey over there?
ANNA: That's Sven.
OLAF: Uh-huh. And who's the reindeer?
(Y/N): ... Sven.

Olaf looks from Kristoff to Sven, confused.

OLAF: Oh. They're--oh, okay....makes things easier for me.-Sven tries to bite Olaf's nose- Ha. AW, look at him tryin' to kiss my nose. I like you, too!
ANNA: Olaf, did Elson build you?
OLAF: Yeah. Why?

Curious, Kristoff takes one of Olaf's twig arms off, studies it. It seems to be moving in sync with his other arm.

ANNA: Do you know where he is?
KRISTOFF: Fascinating...
OLAF: Yeah. Why?
ANNA: Do you think you could show us the way?
OLAF: Yeah. Why?
KRISTOFF:-bending the arm- How does this work?

Olaf's dismembered arm slaps Kristoff across the face.

OLAF: Stop it, Sven. Trying to focus here.

KRISTOFF: I'll tell you why. We need elsa to bring back summer.
OLAF: Summer? Oh, i don't know why but i've always loved the idea of summer, and sun, and all things hot.
KRISTOFF: Really? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat.
OLAF: Nope. But sometimes i like to close my eyes and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come.

he sings.
"in summer"

KRISTOFF: I'm gonna tell him.
ANNA: Don't you dare.
(Y/N): Never Kris.

*********

So finally done with last chapter of the day. We had completed half of the movie so hope you enjoyed. Bye bye c'ya