Our journey

Well above the snow-line, a small figure climbs the highest peak. It's Elson. Finally, he stops, looks around. Catches his breath and sings...

"Let It Go"

 (This is pretty amazing I really loved this and hope so do you)

THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY.

‍‍‍‍‍ Anna and (Y/N) rides their horse through two feet of snow shivering.

ANNA: Elson! Elson! it's me, Anna...your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze the summer. I'm sorry. It's all my f-f-f-f-fault.

Anna, (Y/N) and the horses struggle through a wooded area.

ANNA: Of course, none of this would have happened if he'd just told me his secret...ha...he's a stinker.

A branch of a nearby tree snaps and startles the horses. Anna and (Y/N) goes flying off, lands face down in the snow. They sits up spits out snow. Sees the horses running away.

(Y/N): Oh no. no. no. no. come back. no. no. no. no.... oooo-kay.

They doesn't come back. Anna grabs onto a branch of a leaning conifer, tries to pull herself to her feet, but the tree snaps upright and releases all its snow onto her making her groan, as (Y/N) giggles.

The northern lights shine as anna struggles, out of breath, reaching the top of a hill.

ANNA: Snow, it had to be snow, she couldn't have had tr-tr-tropical magic that covered the f-f-fjords in white sand and warm --

(Y/N) sees smoke rising up in the distance.

(Y/N): Fire! whoa! Anna! Let's go!
ANNA: Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold...

They shuffles up to the building. Anna shakes the snow off a sign and reads:

ANNA: Wandering oaken's trading post.
(Y/N): Ooh! and sauna...
OAKEN: Hoo hoo.

They turns to see a bright-faced fellow sitting low behind the counter, fingers tapping tip to tip.

OAKEN: Big summer blow out. Half off swimming suits, clogs, and a sun balm of my own invention, yah?
ANNA: Oh, great. for now, how about boots. winter boots...
(Y/N):...and dresses?
OAKEN: (slight disappointment) That would be in our winter department.

The winter department contains two outfit, a pick ax, and two pair of boots.

ANNA: Oh. Umm, i was just wondering; has another young man, the king perhaps, i don't know, passed through here?

(Y/N) brings the clothes and boots to the counter.
OAKEN: Only crazy enough to be out in this storm are you two, dear?

The front door suddenly blows open and in walks a mass of a man covered in ice.

OAKEN: You and this fellow.... hoo hoo. Big summer blow out.
KRISTOFF: Carrots.
ANNA: HUH?
KRISTOFF: Behind you.
ANNA: Oh, right. Excuse me.

Anna moves out of Kristoff's way. He grabs a bunch of carrots, tosses them on the counter, then moves through the place, gathering other supplies.

OAKEN: A real howler in july, yah? Where  ever could it be coming from?
KRISTOFF: The north mountain.
ANNA/(Y/N): North mountain.

Kristoff brings his supplies to the counter. Oaken counts on his fingertips.

OAKEN: That'll be forty.
KRISTOFF: Forty? No, ten.
OAKEN: Oh dear, that's no good. See these are from our winter stock, where supply and demand have a big problem.
KRISTOFF: You want to talk about a supply and demand problem? I sell ice for a living.
ANNA: Ooh, that's a rough business to be in right now. i mean, that is really...

he shoots her a look

(Y/N): Ahem. That's unfortunate.
KRISTOFF:...Ten's all I got. Help me out.
OAKEN:-isolating the carrots- Ten will get you this and no more.
(Y/N): Okay, just tell me one thing; what was happening on the north mountain?
ANNA: Did it seem magical?
KRISTOFF: Yes! Now, back up while i deal with this crook here.

Oaken stands up, revealing his seven-foot stature.
OAKEN: What did you call me?

Oaken stomps out the door, carrying Kristoff with one arm.

KRISTOFF: Okay. Okay, I'm- ow! Whoa!

Oaken throws kristoff, who face-plants in the snow.

OAKEN: Bye bye.

Girls stands watching Oaken and all his great height as he squeezes behind the counter and sits down low again.

OAKEN: I'm sorry about this violence. I will add a quart of lutefisk, so we'll have good feelings. Just the outfit and boots, yah?

(Your outfit)                                                             Anna looks between kristoff's supplies and the door

(Your outfit)

Anna looks between kristoff's supplies and the door.

ANNA: Nice duet.

Kristoff sits up with a start...sees who it is.

‍KRISTOFF: Oh, it's just you. What do you want?
ANNA: I want you to take us up the north mountain.
KRISTOFF: I don't take peoples to places.

He lays back down, closes his eyes.

ANNA: Let me rephrase that...

A sack of supplies lands in Kristoff's lap. He sits up. looks in the bag.

(Y/N): Take us up the north mountain.... please.
ANNA: Look, we know how to stop this winter.

He considers, lies back down, pulls his hat over his eyes.

KRISTOFF: We leave at dawn.... and you forgot the carrots for sven. -A bag of carrots hits kristoff in the face- UGH!

(Y/N): Oops. Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't--
ANNA:we leave now. right now.

She steps back outside and waits, anxiously. Annoyed, Kristoff offers Sven a carrot. Sven has a bite.

***********

End of chapter hope you enjoyed and please don't forget to vote the chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Bye bye c'ya