Full × of × Misunderstandings

Killua came home with frustration, he was angry at both Gon and himself but at the same time he was sad about multiple things.

With his current emotional state, it was an extremely good thing that Alluka was the one to first see Killua arrive back at Zoldyck Estate.

Meanwhile Gon who arrived at his home in Whale Island, worried his family with his current behavior.

Mito has never seen Gon like this at all, it was like he was a completely different person but at the same time he was still him. She didn't know what to do because this situation was all new to her.

She almost didn't want to send Gon off to meet his father again after his 1 week stay but she feared it might make the boy get worse.

...

"...."

"...n"

"..on"

"GON!"

Gon was startled and his eyes went wide as he slowly snaps out of his thoughts.

Kurapika was worried, "Are you okay? Did something happen?" he said as he gently put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"ah...." Gon stared at Kurapika for about 3 seconds.

"it's nothing, just a little bit sleepy.." he lied.

Kurapika half convinced it. His instincts were telling him that something was off.

"Since you're still tired why don't you go rest up first? I'll catch up later after I find Leorio."

"Okay."

He rose from his seat and grabbed his bomber jacket.

He walked towards the elevator dazed. Anyone who knew him would be surprised to see that the lively and loud little kid was suddenly so silent and eerie.

His face was completely blank, expressionless, and unfocused. With his eyes not moving at all looking straight forward and his mouth hanging a little open.

He reached his room inside the hotel and went straight to his bed without removing his clothes or his shoes.

And then he looked at the ceiling.

Killua is upset.. what should I do..?

The boy closed his eyes and continued thinking.

Is he going to leave me too?...

The thought of it disturbed him. He opened his eyes once more and his expression turned into a determined one.

No.. I'm not gonna let him get away from me.. I'll go to his house tomorrow and apologize to him.

He thought and went to sleep.

.
.
.

creeeaak...

The sound of the Zoldyck Gates opening one by one was heard by Canary who was taking the Mike, the guard dog, on a walk. She was surprised to see Gon after the twelfth door in just one minute. It has been 4 years since his last visit to the Zoldyck Manor after all.

"What brings you here Gon?" she asked.

"I need to talk to Killua. Is he home at the moment?"

"Yes, he is. Shall I inform him?"

"Don't tell him it's me. We're kinda going through something right now..." Gon said with his face frowning a little.

Canary was wide-eyed at what he said, she's never seen them fight like this before. Especially when she knows how Killua feels towards Gon, she was curious of what happened to the two.