General Overview

Hi.

This has already been posted on my other book but I thought it would also be useful on here for those of you who are interested which should be all of you.

I'd like to take a moment to use whatever I can of my platform on here to bring awareness and shed light to what is happening in Palestine.

Israel is an apartheid, terrorist state that is targeting innocent civilians, using the excuse that they are trying to defend themselves from Hamas, which they allege to be a terrorist organisation. Unfortunately many people believe their lies.

I'd like to take a moment to briefly correct that. I may miss some points, but I've linked some threads and videos on Instagram and Twitter that you can read through to better your understanding and educate yourselves. Please try to do so yourselves, it is excruciating for Palestinians to have to educate everyone themselves when they have a million other things to worry about. Share with your friends and family to educate them and raise awareness.

Palestine has no government. They have no army. They have no supply of weapons. Israel control every border in Palestine and restrict access to donations, medical technology and any other form of aid for the Palestinians.

Hamas are Palestine's only form of defence to an illegal occupation state that colonises them backed by billions of dollars of US taxpayers' money. They are not terrorists. The Western Media love throwing that word around when it comes to the Middle East, but don't let the colonisers fool you.

The Israelis claim that their attacks on Gaza and Masjid ul Aqsa are to target Hamas, however, Hamas retaliated AFTER Israel attacked Masjid ul Aqsa for the second time, that too after warning them to stop.

The rockets Hamas use cannot cause any damage to the Israelis. Israel have some of the best defence systems in the world, provided to them by the US and the UK and other companies around the world. Why do you think there have been more than 130+ casualties in Palestine and little to none in Israel? Amongst those that were killed were children and women, are they terrorists too? Let's say if Hamas were terrorists, how is killing civilians going to stop them?

Israel gives them a minute. They use a technique called roof knocking, where they fire a warning shot at the roof of a building, already causing destruction. After less than a minute or so, they drop air strikes that make the whole building collapse. Some people are lucky enough to get a phone call, in which the Israeli soldiers inform them of how much time they have and that they need to evacuate their home, in which they have made countless memories, have all the proofs of their identities and other valuable items. These are fully destroyed by the missiles, but they're supposed to be okay with it because they were warned beforehand. Can you imagine being told to evacuate and that your home would be destructed? For something that you have no fault in?

Not only that, but they are now dropping white phosphorus bombs onto Gazans. These are illegal to use on civilians and there is a law against them by the UN, not that anything else Israel is doing is legal either.

It disappoints me greatly to still see silence from people on here and on social media, to see celebrities choose to remain neutral, take both sides or to side with Israel and Zionism.

This is not a religious conflict. This is not something the Palestinians are at fault for. This is ethnic cleansing and racism. The slogan of the far-right Israelis is literally 'Death to the Arabs'. What does that tell you about their regime? This is violent and clearly shows their intentions are getting rid of the whole Palestinian population that is left in Palestine. And for some of you who don't know, Arabs can be Christians, Muslims or Jews. Therefore the Israelis are targeting the Palestinian Muslims, Jews and Christians, so it is not a religious issue, it's an issue of genocide and greed for land that does not belong to them.