chap 5 arc 1-mad glynda

"So this is the town?" Ask Robin as he lands on the ground wild he looks at his scroll on his aura gawin voice can be heard "No slacking off, any leads" says the blond. They were sent to investigate demon activity but nothing is shown. "Yeah Robin you never know what could be hiding" says Marrow as takes out his boomerang as he's walking down the road. "Ahh we shouldn't worry too much friends, we're more than capable of handling any demons that come our way" says Gawain as he unsheathes his sword before looking through the trees . "I agree with Gawain on this one, what about you fearless leader" says Robin as Jaune freezes up at hearing that. Robin sees this and walks up to him. "Hey dude you ok?" Ask Robin slightly concerned. "Do you hear that?" Asked Jaune as everyone quiets down for a bit. They all stand still waiting for a sound until they all turn to the left as they hear a bush move. Gawain slowly walks to the bush with shield up and blade ready, he arrives and checks it only to find a squirrel that runs away. "False alarm it appears to just be a squirrel" says Gawain as everyone relaxes only for a wolf like demon to jump into Marrow from the other side of the forest.

"Ag!" Grunts the faunes hybrid as others Beowulf's appear. Gawain blocks the wolf demon from his face as electricity sparks on his shield "Take this, oni shield!" As suddenly punch made out of pure electric energy come forth slamming the demon to the side. "Haha! You foul beast believe you can beat me well have at thee!" Yells Gawain as he charged at three Beowulf's he shield bashed one into the other two and stabbed all three like a demon shish kebab before pulling his sword out and slashing two others that tried to jump at him. Another tries to sneak behind him but an arrow goes through its head. Robin had claimed a tree branch and was sniping Beowulf's that got too close to his teammates using precise shots that ended the demons with one hit. "So how do you think it's gonna take to end all these guy?" Ask Robin in a casual tone as he shoots down a wolf that tried to climb the tree he was in. "Why should we be done in a minute?" says Marrow as he decapitates three more while Jaune cuts the four in half. "Make that five seconds" says Jaune as he puts his blades away.

Gawain walks away for a bit and taps his aura as he speaks "Glynda mission finished, it was just a small pack of Beowulfs" with Glynda voice coming through the ear piece "Ok, a bullhead will pick you guys up, se ya back in the academy." She speaks with Gawin nooding. As he speaks the other 3 starts walking back to the village. Robin asks a question to Jaune "Hey is it true that you went on a date with Leona" with in the inside feeling a little envious on the inside. Jaune shrugs "Technically but still it's cool." He shrugs wildly, taking a bite of his apple that he got from the village. The other two teens smile as Marrow asks a question that makes him joke on his apple "Well are you ok with all the guys in our class after you including us?" He asks in a fake innocent tone, as he smirks. Jaune just looks at him before pushing the guy away. "Yeah sure because I just love getting all the attention of you horny bastards" sarcastically says Jaune as he finishes his apple and tosses the core aside while entering the bullhead. Robin chuckles as he enters "But that wasn't a no" he says in a joking manner but Jaune knows it isn't a joke, he just rolls his eyes, but on the corner of his mouth curls into a smile. Gawian arrives as waves'Well Jaune when you arrive back you can tell Shirou that his request was accepted" he says with the bullhead door closed.

Timeskip brought by Sun hanging off a tree branch by his tail while sitting on the one next to it holding his sword out with a devilish smile.

The bullhead arrives back to the academy as the team departs and heads back to the lockers to drop off their gear and get changed. "Alright I'm gonna find Shirou and tell him the news" says Jaune as he waves to the others. "He should be leaving Ms. bitches room now" says Robin without looking back at Jaune. Marrow sees the blond walking away, the faunes turn around to Robin and he asks a question "Are you jealous?" He smirks wildly seeing the peach hair teen turn around and says "No im not!" He yells before he walks away. Leaving Gawain and Marrow left. Both just shrug and walk away.