chap 10

As Ozzy walks down the hallway a whistling sound is heard on the other side of the wall. “Well I already smashed one wall” dust flies up as he walks through the hole. “Now where is that sound coming from?” He looks around until he sees a large blue crystal in the middle of a lake with pink flowers surrounding the area. Ozy steps forward still listening to the whistling he looks around and finds the source sitting on the large crystal. For what he can see and smell. His eyes turn crimson red as he readies his battle position.

Readying his hammer he stands perfectly still for a second before swinging his hammer to the left but missing by an inch and having his shirt get slashed only leaving a shallow cut on him. “Oh come on, this shirt was expensive!” he tries another swing but the being just doges again and slashes off another part of the shirt leaving his belly exposed. A tick mark appears on his head as he smashes his hammer down as hard as he can onto the figure causing a crater to form. “These abs ain’t for you bitch!”

As Ozymandias was about to put down his weapons an attack suddenly came from the crater he made. He barely dodges out of the attack but the rest of his shirt off exposing his dark muscular skin to the world. "Oh come one!" Angrily yells the dark skin male as he readies to attack again but stops when he hears a chuckle above him. Where he can see the demon more clearly.

He looks masculine with a body type that resembles a runner with exposed doll joints, a handsome face with where the eyes should be it dimons with what he can guess, sapphire spike hair. “Do you know how annoying it is to put myself back together!”  he drops down from the ceiling and gets right in Ozy’s face. “Especially when I get smashed into pieces by stuff like that slab of metal you're lugging around!” He turns around and walks towards the other end of the room they were in before leaning on the wall leaving Ozy standing there confusion written all over his face.

The demon turned around in a swift motion sending a condensed blade of wind towards Ozymandias who moved out of the way but got a small scratch on the left side of his body. He hiss out but stands strong as he breathes in and out before snapping his fingers as a large magical circle appears under the demon. "Shattered earth" says the dark skinned male before a large explosion erupts from the circle. He sighs but is again put on high alert when he can hear a very pissed off voice.

"Come on!" Says the demon before manifesting on top of a crystal with his face forming back together. “You're gonna have to do way better than that if you want to defeat me!” He sends another wind blade out before splitting his arm off and sending it to the right. Ozy blocks it with his hammer before getting hit from behind by the other arm. The demon kicked him while his back turned before two more blades hit his sides.

He looks around and sees both arms floating around blades ready. “So this is what you do huh?” The demons smirks before gaining a smug expression. “Yep now I’ve got you locked down from all sides with no way for yo- “not impressed” the demon stops as he goes grey with a crack forming on his body. “No-not impressed?” He stops down with the blades in both arms getting bigger. “What the hell do you mean you're not impressed!” Both arms throw the blades as he continues his rant. “You have no way of defending yourself or damaging me at all and yet you're not impressed you self centered Asshole!” says the demon with Ozymandias just dodging the way out since he was right he can't defend but what he didn't expect was the demon popping up in front of him.

The demon smirks before revealing a hidden blade on his leg as he tries to kill the teen who raises his hammer to protect himself. He was able to defend himself from being killed but the attack did damage something. A loud ripping sound can be heard around the room. When ozy kicks the demon far away and uses it to send himself farther away. He looked down and confirmed what happened. "Oh come on! Those were expensive!" He yells with some anger as he is now in his underwear.