11-25

Chapter 11

    An unmarried man and a married woman walked together. Seeing that the relationship between the two did not look like an employer, Zhou Chengwen still talked to her with a smile on his face, which seemed weird.

    "Sister, the Zhou family's eldest brother..." Zhao Wanwan frowned, "Will your marriage be affected?"

    Li Qinghe smiled and shaved her nose, "I am so young, I think a lot. "

    Even in rural areas, there are rules. To get married, Zhou Chengkang has to take turns from his older brother. Besides, that person hasn't expressed his mind until now. Why is he anxious?

    Li Qinghe is really not in a hurry. Although Qian wants to marry her, she is useless. No one can force her to do things she doesn't want to do. "You should think about how to convince your mother to let you come out to help."

    Wen Yan , Zhao Wanwan bitterly.

    The two turned around, and Li Qinghe also bought a wooden hairpin for Zhao Wanwan, and Li Fu and Qian came over there, and their faces were not pretty.

    Qian seemed to be talking in a low voice. Li Fuai ignored her. When she got closer, she didn't say anything. She glanced at the wooden hairpin on Zhao Wanwan's head and frowned. What's the use of drinking?"

    Zhao Wanwan lowered her head, and Li Qinghe was impatient, "I bought it."

    Qian choked.

    "Go home, what are you making?" Li Fu was also very impatient, and took the lead to walk home.

    Judging from his appearance, the silver should not have been recovered.

    There was also silence on the way back, Zhao Wanwan had something in her heart, and she secretly glanced at Qian's face several times. When he could already see the big tree at the entrance of the village, Li Fu suddenly remembered something and turned back apologized, "Wanwan, sorry, I didn’t take you on the street today, but I didn’t have a good stroll. I will take you there again when I have a chance. All right?"

    Zhao Wanwan hurriedly refused, "No, my sister took me around. " Looking at Li Fu's apologetic eyes, she suddenly said, "When my sister and I walked to the steamed bun shop today, the lady recognized my sister and asked us to go. Helping to make a banquet for the Sun family, give forty articles, dad, can I go?"

    "Go." Li Fu replied casually, and instructed Li Qinghe, "You are optimistic about my sister."

    The Qian clan at the side stopped talking, but no one paid any attention. Their sights have all fallen under the big tree at the entrance of the village in front. Today’s entrance seems to be a little different. The autumn harvest is about to come. The weather is hot. There are many people who come to the village entrance every afternoon to take a break. The brown leaf fan fanfeng chatted and relieved the boredom by the way, but today everyone gathered together.

    There was also a sharp woman's voice, "The family is uneasy and kind, and the big guy is commenting. Since I gave birth to young crops and hurt my body, I have said to outsiders more than once that my young crops will be recruited in the future. Recently, I won’t say anything. There were many brothers in the Zhou family. Everyone knows. I thought Sister Zhou had a good idea. I didn’t expect the child to get better, but you didn’t agree to it. This is just for fun. ?"