101-120

Chapter 101: Burglar

I sue my son, and I don't want to redeem it. This is to force Yang Lanrou to feel sorry for her man, and then find a way to take the money to redeem him.

Mother Xu is really a cruel person.

In fact, it is more ruthless than anyone else.

Many people in the village sighed that this trick was too poisonous. Originally, this silver was stolen for the talents of the Yang family, but now that he himself is in jail, the Yang family should also find a way to fish him out. If you don't fish, and don't mention the reputation of the Yang family. For the next ten years, Yang Lanrou had to stay alive. And Xu's mother still wouldn't let her in. What's the difference between being taken home and being deprived?

The Yang family once again began to raise money in the village, but unfortunately no one was willing to borrow this time. Even if it gave 50% profit, no one agreed.

It is true that the Yang family owes too much silver, as Li Qinghe said, the IOU is to write one hundred taels. What is the use of not getting the silver?

On this day, it was raining. Li Qinghe had a rare time. He took his son to find Yu Yan. The two of them didn't have much land. Yu Yan was only responsible for embroidering. The children were taken by Min Rui, who was just one year old. When you need an adult to run around, especially if you add a neat Xiyu, the running will be even more enjoyable.

Min Rui was very patient, and ran back and forth under the eaves with his two children.

Li Qinghe holds a needle and thread in her hand to make clothes. After getting married, she rarely has time to embroider. The two were whispering anecdotes about the child when they suddenly heard someone knocking on the door outside.

Yu Yan ignored it, and it didn't take long for Min Rui to bring in a thin woman.

--Yang Lanrou.

Yang Lanrou's eyes were all swollen and haggard. She was a little surprised to see Li Qinghe also after entering the door.

Li Qinghe got up, "Since you have a guest, I'm going back."

Yu Yan stretched out her hand and gave her a blank look. "What's back? Where is the guest? People left in a while. You finally came here, what are you running? ? "

accused while on the go, Yang Lan soft tears have been falling," the green charge, since you are, but also the way to listen to. "

Min Rui had already retired and closed the door. Yu Yan snorted, "So is Min Rui. Put everyone in."

Yang Lanrou's face turned pale, and she ran away from many people these days, so bluntly disgusted, Yu Yan It's the first one. Even if the other people don't have the talent to lend her, they are all polite and will comfort them. Many couples even quarreled because of her.

"Just talk about it, and leave when you're done." Yu Yan urged. Seeing that the tears on her face fell more fiercely, Yu Yan was annoyed, "What does it mean to come to my house and cry? Don't you know if you can't go to the dealer's house and cry?"

Yang Lanrou was accused by her and hurriedly wiped her tears away. "Yu Yan, I know you hate me because I am married to Chang Jie..."