81-100

Chapter 81

    Hearing her own words, the two remaining in the room were not surprised. Xu nodded, "They are all gone, does your dad promise you to go?"

    If she agrees, she won't pay it now. Stay here.

    "After I go, they will never chase me out." Zhang Haiyao took a deep breath, "Auntie, I want to be with you." With the

    Xu family, it's so far away, and the Zhang family can only be dissatisfied. Let her go through the door. After entering the door, it was like she said it herself, is it possible to really drive her out?

    But if it weren't for Xu's, she might really not let her in.

    "Actually, I don't know when to go. I told your uncle that I was waiting for the full moon in Qinghe, and I said it was about October to give birth, and there should be more than one month left." Xu explained patiently, "At that time, the county seat There will be a carriage

    coming to pick up our mother and son." Zhang Haiyao's eyes lit up and she grasped her hand, " Auntie, you really want to help me this time."

    "Where's your child?" Li Qinghe couldn't help asking, a little over one year old. The little girl of, already knows how to leave. She was raised in vain and fat. It can be seen that she has not treated her wrongly.

    Zhang Haiyao was silent, "When I go to the county seat to settle down, I will come back to pick them up, father and daughter."

    Before leaving, she repeatedly asked, "Auntie, you really want to help me this time. I will repay you in the future. "

    Watching her go out, she closed the door smoothly. Xu shook his head, "The county is so far away, what do you want to do? If it weren't for Bin'er, I really don't want to go."

    Bin'er is studying, and the master and the atmosphere over the county are much better. I haven't seen Hu Yanxi so difficult, I have been living in the county for a year.

    Li Qinghe's body got better day by day. After a few days, she could get out of bed and walk around. Xu lived in. Zhou Chengkang was the one who cooked her every day, and Zhou's mother was the one who cooked the family. Ten days after giving birth to the child , Xu returned to the town and picked up his son and a wife.

    After that, cooking and cleaning at home is the job of the woman.

    Xu's words are nice, but it's not good to always let Zhou's mother help cooking. Secretly said to Li Qinghe, "I'm always a guest here. You can cook for me. With your mother-in-law, we have a farther relationship. The food is not easy to cook, and she has big fish and meat every day. I can't bear it anymore, let my mother-in-law come."

    This is also very helpless, it is indeed the truth. Li Qinghe gave the Xu family money, but she didn't accept it.

    Zhou's mother originally planned to serve the confinement here, but now she sees a neat woman helping her, so she goes back to Zhou's house by herself, and comes here every two or three days.

    As the days passed, her body got better and better, and the longer her child was, the better she looked. Just when she was full moon, Lin Zhixian came again. This time she also gave a gift, and more than that, because she grows sweet potatoes. The original disaster year was considered to be the least affected among the nearby counties. Therefore, all places under the names of Li Qinghe and his wife will be exempted from taxes for 30 years. The towns were also notified, stating that if there are any special methods for farming, as long as they can increase grain production. All can be reported, if the truth is true after the trial, the tax will be reduced or exempted as appropriate.