36-40

Chapter 36

    "It may be that Wanwan left Aunt Qian and felt uncomfortable. She said she was uncomfortable. She had already returned to the house to rest." Li Qinghe didn't mean to help her hide it at all, although Li Fu and Li Fu might quarrel after saying these things. But she is not Zhao Wanwan.

    Zhao Wanwan is always at home except for the busy farming. It is true that the housework is cumbersome, but she has nothing to do except this. Li Qinghe is different. She has to set up sheds to work in the wasteland every day. After the weather gets better, she has to buy fry and chickens to raise. It is a little empty, and she has to wash herself up, and Zhou Chengkang's clothes are also made by her now. Actually Very busy, not much mind can be put at home.

    Li Fu was astonished when he heard this. He thought that the Qian family had returned things, but he didn't expect to run and lie down. When his face sank, he entered the door.

    Yu Yan was holding a broomstick to help. Seeing this situation, she lowered her voice, "I'll go back first, and if I'll...I'll come back later."

    Li Qinghe sent her out and said with a smile, "I don't need you, it's just a sweep. It seems cumbersome, and it won’t take long to be practical.” When

    she turned around, she saw that Qian had already gone out with his clothes, angrily picked up the broom and swept the floor, saw her look over, and sneered, “Look. What?"

    "I don't think you are okay." Li Qinghe didn't rush, "Isn't that you can't breathe?" He

    breathed out, and his breathing was even.

    Qian suddenly became even more angry.

    At this time all the guests had left, and only his family were left. Li Fu came out of the house because some people would drink with him during the day, and it is not easy to refuse on a day like today. At this time, his face was a little red. I also took a broom and swept the floor.

    When Qian was angry, he worked swiftly. He quickly swept halfway through the yard. Li Fu went to the backyard and Li Qinghe cleaned up the tables and chairs. After an hour, he was almost ready.

    Dinner is the rest of the banquet. They are all ready-made. They are ready when they are hot. During dinner, Li Fu glanced at Qian, "I will pick Wanwan back tomorrow morning and remember to cook."

    Qian ignored. Don't open your eyes. Obviously still angry.

    Li Fu put down his chopsticks, "Don't shake your face like this, I tell you, Wanwan is also your daughter. If you make her faceless, you will be happy? Besides, if the girl married someone, she would be a guest when she returned to her mother's house. You make her happy and she comes back more often. If she smashes her face and she is unwilling to come back, I think you will regret it too late."

    "If you don't come back!" Qian said, "I've been a hard life in my life, man and man. Unreliable, my daughter is for nothing, so I might as well die.” As he said, tears fell.

    Li Qinghe couldn't see her, and got up and went out with a bowl in his hand.

    Li Fu's unhappy voice came from behind, "Don't cry next time you eat, it will affect your appetite!" He