The Memory

You said we're in this together

I stare at the blank sky. Our weird home, my friend...Moony. She was away today. So I had no one to talk to. It was perfect.

Getting up I stare at the dust on my uniform. The uniform you made for me.

'Ena special!'

A glitched voice spoke in the air, I look behind myself spectating around.

"Nothing..." I mutter under my breath. I sighed in disbelief. Just why, WHY? Why did she take you away from me? We were supposed to be together. Like siblings. We are siblings...right?

Who am I kidding. We are.

I limped to the direction of my home, great. My body is focused on blue now. Who cares.

'I do'

What was that?! A soft voice spoke. It felt like soft water around me now. It felt nice...

"You miss him, Don't you? Error."

the voice spoke again. I nod,

I then started to cry. I just couldn't help it. I want him, I need him.

'Oh my poor chosen child. What has Fate done? She ruined you. My poor child, your all messed up. Broken down. And the same goes to your brother...'

I hiccup, Fate. That bitch. The lady who took away Error.

'How about what. I set you free from this world. In repay, you find your brother. And come back- You two can finally be together then'

My squinty eyes widened, Yes! I've been waiting for this day my whole life. To be with him again...

'And then, your powers will come to you'

Now we were talking.

"Thank you, Mother Destiny"

HAHAHA im writing on my phone sp the first chapters will be short ofc but anyways, THIS FANFIC WILL HAVE CURSE WORDS AND LOTS OF UNRAD & RAD STUFF such as:

· Incest
· Sexual harrassment
· Trauma
· Really big brutal scenes
· ENA harem bcuz yes
·

Rape
· Etc...

if any of these irritate you, i can make make a much more cleaner version of this after i finish this book or som.

I WILL ALSO UPDATE VERY SLOWLY.

k ba-baiii