Nootnoot comes ig

Error, at Nightmare's castle, currently with wide eyes which worried Nightmare ALOT.

"Error can you... Hear me?" Nightmare asked his glitchy friend worried.

"I.. just.. saw.. my... Sister.." Error answered, processing everything.

Nightmare raised a brow, "Sister?" He spoke, Error only nodded as an answer.

"Well, The counsil or Star's must have already killed her by no-" Nightmare cut off with Error putting a finger on his mouth.

"She's not dead, I can still feel her." Error said with anger.

"Well what can we do? Get her?" Nightmare regretted his word when Error looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Fuck. I'm not doing i-" Error made a very adorable sad pout.

"Gaah! Fine." Nightmare got up, checking Error if he needs more bandages. Then left.

"I hope you get her safely..." Error whispered.

Around the Star's base.

Nightmare was in his passive form, and changed his eyelights into red. Wore pretty red clothes, so he looked like he was from a Fell AU.

"Okay.. My name is Blood, I'm from a DreamFell AU. Great." He sighed and walked infront of the gate.

"Who is this?" A voice spoke from behind the door.

"Here for news, DreamFell." He spoke, a small sweat appearing.

"Come in."

The gate door opened and he walked in, the base was hidden by a invisibility spell. It would be great for the star's if one of Nightmare's children wasn't a spy.

He got a card from the stand right beside the gate and inserted it on the scanner to the base.

The door opened and he walked through the cold halls. Nightmare heard talking coming from the left, he saw Raspberry talking with Killer.

He frowned at Killer but calmed down when he saw Razz.

Raspberry recognized him and told Killer to go back to his room, then walked over to Night hugging him

"Good thing I didn't tell the other's your a spy" Nightmare smiled.

Red smiled, "Yeah.. How's Error doing?" Razz asked, Nightmare told her about his current situation and why he is here.

"Call me Blood k? Let's just say we know eachother from one of Error's attacks. And you rolled me in to help spy on Nightmare a week ago." Nightmare whispered, Razz nodded and walked Blood to the main 3's office.

She opened the door to see only Ink and Blue there.

"Oh hello Razz! And-" Blue stared, "Who are you?" He pointed at Blood.

"Oh, I'm Blood. DreamFell." Blood bowed down.

"Great Dream is gonna cry seeing another version of his brother." Ink sighed, Blood only felt this sentence:

'Don't care, never did.'

Dream teleported into the room and had a shocked expression looking at Blood but calmed down later.

"So, Any news about N-Nightmare?" Dream's eyes were focusing at Blood, even if he tried to look away.

"Yes, Error is currently being healed inside the castle with Nightmare and another mysterious skeleton." Razz spoke.

"The skeketon's name is suspected to be Nega, a pre-teen female." Blood continued.

Ink nodded and wrote it down.

"Any other?" Dream asked.

"No sir." Razz and Blood answered.

"Okay, you two can leave now." Blue smiled. Razz nodded and left, Blood following from behind

Dream held back his tears.

Blood walked around the base halls, trying to find Ena's room.

"Fuck.. I have to tell Nega to look after Ruru, guess I'll be here for a few days" He took his phone out.

"Yeah pa?"

...

New chapter!! If y'all don't know who Nega is she's kind of like the adopted daughter of Night, she appeares in my Dreammare book.
You can check it out if you want!

Raspberry is one of my favorite sanses so I decided to let her be a lil daughter-figure with Night. Fell is also a lil son-figure.

Ena will have alotta guys chasing her later~