An ally or an enemy

There was a meeting of the councils, ENA was locked up in a room with a toilet, sink, bed and a few electronics..

"Ok so..your telling me, That..ENA is ERROR'S little sister?" Ink asked Sci with full-on confusion.

"Yes..We don't know how, we thought Error didn't have an AU?!" Epic answered since Sci was peeing his pants from all the pressure.

Ink only sighed, Error and Nightmare escape and now they have a potential new destroyer here. How could the day get any worse?

He spoke too soon.

The door was kicked open, everyone looked at the broken door with ENA looking hyper as hell. "Are you all talking about me?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Uh..yes?" Blue answered, "Oh, well maybe as well I join in!" she said happily, Sci and Epic both blushed but Stretch just looked away.

"Well..Can you tell us about your connection with Error?" Ink asked, his tone was serious. ENA nodded and continued.

"Well, he is my brother as you can see from you called 'info', and i also have other siblings like..¿¡¿¡, !/!/!!, :*)&

And I was the youngest of us all." ENA continued,

"But Error was only the second oldest, the oldest was :*)&! He was a real pain in the ass too. Then there is ¿¡¿¡ !/!/!! the twins. They were less serious but annoying."

Now the whole meeting room was quiet as hell, They didn't know Error had other more siblings.

"And thats it!" ENA happily smiled. "Ookay...Anyone got an idea on where to keep her?" Dream spoke and looked around the table.

"Maybe..ally her?" Blue mumbled loud enough for Dream to hear.

"That's a nice idea Blue!" Dream complimented the other while getting out a few papers. "ENA, You wouldn't mind working along with the council do you?" Dream asked ENA who didn't understand.

"I mean, sure i guess" ENA smiled.

I despise writing on my phone but I have no other choice.