It looks like god peed everywhere

One word, maybe two words. To explain Error's situation right now.

Fucked up

He was fucked up. Blood was everywhere on him as long as eyes.

'Finally!'
'Ink murder him!'
'Begone destroyer!'

He felt heartbroken. Killer, Cross, Horror and Dust are there. Looking at him with fury in their eyes. The monsters he thought were his friends.

"We can finally murder you." Ink grinned. "NO! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS INK" Nightmare yelled. His cyan orbs filled with tears, looking at Error with guilt.

"Don't bother Nighy" Error admitted. "We can't win this time..." He said with tears in his eyes, racing down his cheeks.

It was true. Error was going to die. The balance would be broken, and Nightmare...he would be heartbroken. His friend. The only person he ever truly cared for was going to die.

The wind gushed hard, The skeleton's scarfs was being pulled by the wind.

"The destroyer! Will be forever gone!" Ink yelled out with pride. Everyone else cheering.

Thats when, everything went wrong. A massive portal appeared in the sky, slowly...too slow for others to notice.

'My child...'

Error's eyes widened, Destiny!

'Just wait a little longer, Someone will come and save you any bit right now'

Someone to save me? Error thought. But he still couldn't move.

"Error, I'll give you one more chance. Stop destroying and join us." Ink spoke, Error only chuckled in an answer.

"Never in a million years will I join the same sides with you."

Not going to lie. Those words hurt Ink, even if he was emotionless and soulless.

"Fine then, Farewell." He whispered, getting his knife out.

"NOOOO" a yell could be heard. The voice was filled with pain and sobbings.

Error closed his eyes shut, awaiting for an attack that would finally end his pain and existence.

But it didn't come...

"Gah!" Ink's voice cracked. People were shocked. Dream was shocked, Blue was suspicious.

The artist fell to the ground and stared at the person who gave him a flying kick.

"Salutations!" a voice spoke from a figure standing infront of Ink with an attack posture.

"Forgive me for my sudden visit. But I couldn't help but want to give you a kick for holding a knife infront of my blood's presence." the figure laughed at the end.

Error's eyes shook open. That voice...

He stared up, Ink was on the floor suprised and infront of him. Was someone he thought he would never hear from again.

"My name is ENA and I came to your multiverse to find someone especially named Er-" she was cut off by a blaster coming her way. A grumbled curse could be heard from her breath as she dodged it.

Nightmare broke free from Dream's grasp and teleported towards Error, covering him with his tentacle.

"Let's go" Nightmare assured Error and teleported away.

"CRAP! DREAM BLUE EVERYONE. ATTACK" Ink commanded. The others nodded and started to attack Ena.

"But we can ally them!" Blue insisted. "There's no time!" Dream yelled. Blue only nodded and joined in.

"Goodness gracious, so prempoctious" (wait wtf did i write)  Ena only sighed. Getting in a defensive posture.

A bone attack sent to her way and stabbed her shoulder. "SHIT" Ena yelled out in pain. Her face quickly morphed into her right side which was now white.

"QUIT YOUR FIGHTING AND JUST LISTEN TO ME!" Ena snapped. Everyone was shocked. She sounded so intimitating.

"I ONLY CAME TO YOUR DISGUSTING MULTIVERSE TO FIND MY BROTHER ANYWAY" Ena grinned, Feeling the power up Destiny just birthed in her soul.

Soon afterwards...

The whole AU was splattered with blood. And a few dust of course...

WHOOOOOOOOO anywaysssss hope yall like this chapter. I just finished cleaning my house