An ally have been slained

Mobile legends quote? Yes.

Ena walked through the halls with the artist and former guardian of positivity, her assymetrical raven hair flowing, she has been in this 'base' for 2 hours now. And oh for sure she didn't enjoy this place at all.

First, the edgy skeletons that Ink called 'Red' and his brother 'Edge' was whispering behind her back with others calling her another destroyer or a spy.

And second, almost everyone was ignoring her or getting scared from the last fight. "I only did a small highschool fight..." She whispered under her breath.

The only person that talked to her was Ink and Dream.

Ena swear these two are annoying as hell. Seriously.

Dream's aura is torture while Ink's chatting makes no sense at all.

"Huh? Did you say something Ena?" Dream asked her, tilting his head. "Nono.." She replied, giving a fake smile.

She wanted to get drunk for SURE.

And for Ena... Dream seemed quite suspicious, his purely kind and generous yet quiet and slow personality didn't seem right.

People or they're kind, 'monsters' should have multiple personalities, not just kindness and quietness.

He was a fake for sure. And was hiding something.

Ena but dismissed it, she wasn't in a high place to think such stuff.

She stood infront of her room that was given to her temporarily. And for the bad thing is her neighbor is Red, Edge, Dream and Mafiaswap, She didn't quite catch the last ones nickname tho.

"Dream do you really need to become my neighbor to 'protect' and 'keep an eye' on me so i don't 'kill and destroy' things?" Ena asked the positivity skeleton with an irritated voice turning around.

"Yes absolutely! I'm not taking chances. Plus, your neighbors are pretty hostile..." Dream spoke.

"Then just move me to another room dangit!!" Ena spread her arms.

"No can do, all the spare rooms are filled." Ink joined in.

Ena made a 'fuck you' face.

Ink walked away and Ena just went to her room, locking it twice.

Dream sighed. It was weird for him...

Error is extremely dangerous, not to mention his haphephobia makes him look weak, he isn't that highly attractive at all in the multiverse. Yet...

How come his sister be a blinding beauty? He saw many AU's and know many secrets. But his soul is pondering and having.. butterflies because of this girl.

And she did seem suspicious of him.

Dream only smirked before entering his room, closing the door and laying down on his bed.

Finally...

"Another challenge other than my sweet sweet brother!!~" He gasped quietly.

He's been slained hard, his soul.. now has two cutting it apart with

"Love..~"

...

No i don't regret making Dream a creep.

And yeah! New updating plan, i will set up deadlines and reward myself with stuff when i update, like taking a shower.. brushing my teeth and sewing.

Anyways bye