Author's note before we start

Hey, thank you for giving my book a chance and I hope you enjoy it but I do want to get this out of the way before you read the story. This is kinda an angst story, it's probably poorly written, and there are lots of things that can make some people uncomfortable. Since I know most people don't read the description, I recommend you go back and do that but if you don't feel like it I'll put it down below. Read the triggers at the end of the description before you continue to the first chapter because I'm too lazy to put them at the start of the chapters.

Things were alright on the SMP, Wilbur and Tommy had already established L'manburg, Dream was angry at the two of them but didn't seem to be doing much about it, not too much conflict was going on. That was a month ago. Tommy hasn't been seen in a full month. Wilbur was worried for his little brother and has been looking for the gremlin child but he was starting to get burntout. To make matters worse, no one was able to tell Technoblade or Philza.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I don't own any of the characters, I only own the art and this specific storyline. Triggers include but are not limited to kidnapping, psychological damage, psychological abuse, trauma, PTSD, manipulation, panic attacks, dysfunctional families, and other forms of angst.

Thank you, and enjoy your reading.