~Omkara Singh Oberoi~

Portrayed in the show as:Believes that truth is the ultimate, is the most philosophical among all the brothers, is an artist & sculptor, can't take lies, very calm and poise person, the sensitive person in the trio, the poetic person, etc

Believes that truth is the ultimate, is the most philosophical among all the brothers, is an artist & sculptor, can't take lies, very calm and poise person, the sensitive person in the trio, the poetic person, etc.

My Analysis of the character: 

Good ones:

1. He is the one who cares for the feelings of others and expresses them out. You can see that when Shivaay talks to Om more when situations are serious and tense. He is the one who is close to Priyanka, other than Shivaay and Rudra. His anger towards his father is another example of this declaration. 

2. He always gives time, care and freedom in relationships, which he expresses in terms of love and not money. He values feelings more than money. 

3. He is one of the mature ones, among all the three as he got the real side of Shivaay's care as compared to Rudra. He understands the fact that Shivaay's strict attitude is for his own good. (The reason I will express in Rudra's part.) 

4. He understands that everyone is having their own flaws and we should accept them with their flaws.

5. He understands the value of his mother's feelings, as he knows his father was at the fault

6. He clearly instructs Annika not to leave Shivaay, during the divorce track, but it was Annika's promise that made him not tell Shivaay regarding that issue.

7. He clearly understands the fact that Shivaay needs to relax from being the shield for him, but he also knows that talking regarding it, might hurt Shivaay very well.

8. He doesn't like dramatizing things and also, doesn't interfere in others matters!

9. He was loyal in the relationships he shared with his partners.

Bad ones:

1. He turned into drugs, which is very harmful to his health and also, people around him, but as people are rich and also, have good access to things like these, and the main reason behind it was that he wanted to get relieved from the situation. He wanted to remove stress as he felt scared to talk to anyone else regarding it.

2. His sensitive nature is also a disadvantage for him. It made him take drugs, made him judge Gauri and listen to her side of view! Even he misunderstood Gauri to be like Svetlana, as he saw the pain in his mother's eyes and thought Kaali Thakur and Gauri had an affair, which he misunderstood Gauri to be a gold digger. The main part, which I hated was when he left Gauri on the day of their marriage. 

3. Next, he was insecure. This was one of the reasons why he judged Gauri quickly when he heard her talking to her English tutor. 

5. He used to think the truth is the ultimate and one must say the truth always, which he changes at last. 

6. He could have made Jhanvi divorce Tej because that's what I felt the makers didn't show. If he really can't see his mother in pain, I think so, he could have done that. (This also I am not sure. Maybe, the makers didn't show that part.) 

7. He too after Priyanka's marriage, never cared to talk to her!

Misunderstandings and wrong interpretations:

1. During the Abhimanyu Raheja episode, I would love to see Omkara's anger towards him for touching his wife. I would like the makers to give focus to him. Also, I felt really bad, when others hid the matter from him, at first! Later, I understood as he was an emotionally driven person, he might do anything to that man and also, foiled the plan to expose that evil man.

2. Om, shown as a bit comical was a failed attempt. I felt that people love him for being himself. The quiet and poise Omkara! 

3. His anger on Gauri during the initial stages was because of the circumstances he had to go through. 

4. Next, most of the viewers feel that Omkara always like being under Shivaay's shield. I don't think so, you can see that in the 7th point of Good ones.

5. Omkara could have forgiven Tej at some stages. Nope, I don't think so! If one of your parents cheated on the other and you witness the pain, I don't think so we would do the same. 

Note that he is a product of his circumstances and a flawed human being like us.