~ShivOmRu~

Basically, at this part, I thought to give a small analysis on them, but then I thought, if I analyse it, it's not gonna be much interesting, other than some facts, which you might/not notice about how the makers have included.

1. Each of them has different characteristics in levels, so basically, for Shivaay, if it's a beginner, then by the time, it reaches Rudra, it becomes advanced and vice-versa. I will show some examples:

a. Funny
Omkara - Beginner
Shivaay - Intermediate
Rudra - Advanced

b. Strict
Omkara - Advanced
Shivaay - Intermediate
Rudra - Advanced

Now, I want the readers to find out some more characteristics to join up the gang!!!!!

2. If you check the number of important girls in their life, then it's 3 for all:

Shivaay: Mallika, Tia, Annika
Omkara: Riddhima, Ishana, Gauri
Rudra: Romi, Soumya, Bhavya

3. Each of them cooks very well, only if the trio cooks together. No one is better when only one of them do or just two of them does.

4. Their names are related to Lord Shiva and their wives are related to Goddess Parvati.

5. The brothers understand each other very well, that they can even imitate each other well. Each of them had imitated the other two brothers in situations.

6. The trio believes in three different ideologies and concepts. Shivaay believes in the concept of deals, Om believes in truth and Rudra believes in living life to its best!

Now, if you all notice, the number of facts given by me is also, a multiple of 3!

Analysis: 

The bond by brothers is portrayed very well, as both their off-screen and on-screen chemistry is good. The actors who portrayed each role can never be replaced, as their actions were like they were made for each role. There were some places where I felt the lack of character displacement, which can be seen in the negatives of each role. The way the brothers support their sisters-in-law is amazing and something different from what you see in other shows. Putting up the brothers as advanced and modern, yet rooted to their traditions, is what we have to see in men! Even though each of the brothers had flaws, it's just impossible to hate them. The only thing I would hate the makers is for not giving equal screen space to each brother, which was very important to understand the story and the relationship depth between them.

If anyone of you knows much more facts about them, ping me on it!!!!