~Rudra Singh Oberoi~

Portrayed in the show as:

Playboy, comical, jovial, dramatic person, etc.

My analysis on the character:

Good ones:

1. He is a comical and jovial person.

2. He can understand situations very well, even though he acts like taking it in a funny sense.

3. He is someone who wants to solve problems fast and brings up ideas, even if it might not be having any sense. He has that helpful sense. For example, he thought of making his brother jealous by making his bhabhi go for a date.

4. He cares for his family and also, is ready to do anything for them.

5. He can lighten up any sad situation.

6. He is always like a liquid in the situation, like how he moves into the situation and takes up the role. Even though initially, he has problems, but later, he adjusts to them. For example, the difference in his and Bhavya's age, how he adjusts it later.

7. He maintains his fitness, very well!

Bad ones:

1. He thinks that girls are always behind someone's credit card and also, they just need their boyfriend to buy something or remember the important days, which we can say might be because of the girls whom he used to go after. I will tell you why I felt it. There is an episode where he tells Soumya that he will give her his credit card and she can buy anything using it.

2. Next, he used to judge people on what they eat, which later he changes. He used to comment on Soumya eating Parathas and Bhavya eating raw eggs.

3. His feelings fluctuate like if one goes, let's go for another - which you can see clearly in Soumya's matter. I would say Soumya joining the Kapoor agenda might be because of his carelessness, at least, 50% of the reason!

4. He thinks as he is rich he can do anything and do any crooks to get the right things done - an influence he got from Shivaay. That's how he got Bhavya suspended.

5. He used to badmouth about Shivaay to Annika(before Shivaay gets married to Annika). I mean how can you do it? I have seen many times in the episode how embarrassed Shivaay was when he finds it out. It feels so bad because Shivaay is like father his and saying such stuff like this, hurt him somewhere.

6. He runs away from problems, like when he thought Bhavya was pregnant, he ran away, escaping from the situation.

Misunderstandings and wrong interpretations:

1. Rudra is seen as the scared cat, but if you see in some serious situations, he forgets about it.

2. Next, Rudra, doesn't care about Bhavya's needs and only Bhavya cares for him. This is false, because during Eid when he gifts Bhavya a dress, you can see a smile on her face.

3. He and Soumya were a good couple. They really look good, but Rudra never cared as much for her as he did for Bhavya. Also, you can understand those partner feelings for Bhavya, when he compares Bhavya's eye colour to his brother's, basically, that respect!

4. He was never close to Jhanvi and Tej, so that's why he never close to them, because of this reason, we cannot put fault on Rudra for involving in Tej and Jhanvi matter. You can see this clearly when Rudra agreed to keep his engagement in Shivaay's house in Goa.

Note that he is a product of his circumstances and a flawed human being like us.

As Rudra was not focused much in the show, I can only show this much analysis!

I have forgotten to put a small, but important point in Omkara's part, which I have updated now!