My First Time - Five Hargreeves

So it was getting late and decided to go and just put on my pijamas :

I went to go sit on my bed and scroll through tiktok you know Instagram after a while I got bored

I went to go sit on my bed and scroll through tiktok you know Instagram after a while I got bored. I went to the living room I wanted to watch a movie with everyone but then I remember they all went out for the night but not five he was just in his room me and five were pretty good friends but I was always attracted to him he was so cute and hot but anyways. Sooo I went back up the stairs trew the hallway to his room I opened the door and saw five laying down on his bed. I grabbed a pillow that was on the floor and hit him with it.

Five : what THE HELL is your problem !?!!!!!

I got on the bed and layed next to him.

y/n : nothing I was bored and just really wanted to hit you with a pillow

I laughed.....then five grabbed the pillow that was next to me and started hitting me with it.

y/n : wait FIVE CHILL !!!!

He kept hitting me over and over again until all the feathers in the pillow came out. And I was covered in them.

y/n : FIVE!!!!!

Five : what? I just really wanted to hit you with a pillow

y/n : hahahaha so funny

I sarcastically laughed. I grabbed another pillow and started hitting him....he grabbed a pillow and started hitting me soon enough we had a pillow fight. A couple minutes passed and there was feathers all over the bed. There was no more pillows so five got on top of me and started tickling me.

y/n : no five wait please don't!!!!

I said laughing while he kept tickling me I tried pushing his hands off but I couldn't I just kept laughing and laughing. I somehow managed to flip us around so I was on top of him. He kept on tickling me.

y/n : five stop !

I said laughing. He just kept going.

Five : what? I'm just bored

I kept laughing as he kept on going I started moving around on his lap. Seconds later five stoped and I tried catching my breath from all the tickling.....I felt something poke me I realized that with all my squirming around I made five get a boner. I accidentally let out a little moan I try and cover up my with my hand over my mouth. But five takes my hand off my mouth and pulls me close to his face and whisper's in my ear.

Five : don't worry make as much noise as you want no one's here just you and me princess

I blushed so hard.

Five' POV

I've always had different feelings for y/n I guess I liked her more than anyone else. I loved it when she would come and "annoy" me but I always needed her little visits to my room.....