Short Skirts - Aidan Gallagher

Aidan's POV

So y/n has been a fucking tease all week wearing skirts and I've been wanting to fuck the shit out of her for showing what's mine. Anyways today I have to go meet her parents for the first time we were having dinner. I wore a black dress shirt with some jeans. I just parked my car grabbed some flowers for her and her mom since I'm trying to make her like me of course since I'm her daughters boyfriend. I was heading to her house I knocked on the door and of course y/n answered wearing a fucken skirt I swear I better not get a boner from how big and thick her ass is.

y/n : hey babe come in

Aidan : hey I got you some flowers

I say giving them to her and walking inside her mom comes up to me and gives me a hug.

y/n's mom : you must be the boy my daughter is in love with

She laughs and I laughed as well. I hand her the other set of flowers.

y/n's mom : oh well thank you aw how sweet of you please make yourself at home take a seat in the couch

I feel y/n grab my hand and give the flowers to her mom for her to put in water we walk to the couch I sit next to her about to grab her thigh. When her fucking dad walked in great.

y/n's dad : you must be the boy who stole my daughter's heart away from me

y/n : DAD!!

y/n giggles and her dad walks over to me we shake hands and her mom comes on over they take a seat on the other couch and we talk for a couple of minutes.

y/n's mom : oh well I'm glad you two love each other but remember always use a condom

y/n : MOM!! don't worry we haven't done anything

Oh really that wasn't what you said last night you were begging me to rail you over and over again and god did you love it and kept wanting more.

y/n's mom : well dinner won't be ready for another hour so you two go upstairs and watch a movie okay

Me and y/n got off the couch and walked upstairs to her room once we got there I said.

Aidan : wow we haven't done anything really? Because you were begging me to eat that little tight pussy of yours

Y/n's POV

Once I heard Aidan say that I threw a pillow at him.

y/n : Aidan!! my parents are downstairs can you at least try and be a little more professional

I say and he just giggles and say's.

Aidan : okay then

y/n : thanks

I sight and sit in my bed he comes over and sits next to me.

Aidan : you know skirts are adorable but if you fucking wear one and start acting innocent on purpose I will not hesitate to bend you over my lap and finger the shit out of you until you can't breathe

He says looking me straight in the eyes. Putting his hand on my thigh.

Aidan : you want to expose what's mine? watch me fucking take it

The next thing I know Aidan bends me over and takes off my underwear.

Aidan : now your going to take it like the whore that you are

He slapped my ass twice really hard then puts his middle and index finger in me having them pump in and out. I can't believe he was really doing this my parents are DOWNSTAIRS but I couldn't think of that. I was just thinking of how Aidan's long fingers were inside of me and it felt so good I've been wanting and craving this the whole day.

y/n : auhh more I want more daddy

Aidan : such a needy slut

I felt him add another finger and pounding his fingers inside me harder than ever. I felt my stomach start to get that tingling sensation which meant I was close.

y/n : fuck can I please cum?

Aidan : in a moment just let me lick that pussy

As he said that he turned me around and layed me down on my bed he got on his knees and started to eat me out while still having his fingers inside me I felt him take them out and just started to eat me out like his favorite meal I pulled on his hair trying to hold in my moans.... but I couldn't I let out some soft moans which made Aidan groan sending vibrations on my pussy making me cum in his mouth I felt him lick all of my juices up and get up he licked the rest of my cum of his soft lips I got up and started to put my underwear back on but Aidan stopped me.

Aidan : hey hey hey were not done I still haven't gotten to put my dick in you have I?

y/n : nooo

Aidan : exactly... so do me a favor and lay down on the bed for me naked okay

I nodded my head yes and started to get fully undressed and so did he.

Once we were both naked he hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear.

Aidan : get on all fours for me princess

He kissed my neck and slapped ass. I did as he said and got on all fours in my bed. I had my ass sticking out so he came from behind me and started eating my pussy out. I felt him kiss my pussy while jerking himself off he kept on licking my pussy and using his other hand to stick his fingers in me. I tried to stay quiet because my parents were downstairs but the feeling Aidan was making me feel was so good.

He stopped fingering me and started to slowly put his dick inside me I held on tight to the sheets while he was slowly sliding it inside me letting me adjust to his big size. He started fucking me but really slowly. I wanted him to fuck the shit outta me I've been wanting his thick cock inside me the whole day.

y/n : faster daddy I want you to pound the shit outta me

Aidan : as you wish baby

Aidan held on tight to my waist and started pounding in to me. It felt so good our skin started clapping.

y/n : fuck yesss daddy just like that

Aidan chuckled and kept on fucking me he slapped my ass once or twice while pounding me. After a couple minutes I felt my stomach start to get that tingling sensation.

y/n : fuck aidan I need to cum

Aidan : go ahead

Soon enough I came all over him.

Aidan : god I love your cum all over my dick

He pulled out but I knew he didn't cum in me so I got on my knees and started sucking his dick.

Aidan : fuck y/n just like that

I kept on sucking his tip.

Aidan : stop teasing me before I make you take my whole dick in

y/n : make me then

I felt Aidan push my head on his dick making me gag i moaned on his dick making his cock twitch which meant he was about to cum. I kept on sucking his whole dick until I felt him shoot his load of cum on my mouth with a seductive moan some of his cum got on my lips which I just licked off.

I got off my knees and Aidan pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss we fell on the bed so Aidan was on top of me we kept on kissing. But then we heard a knock on the door and of course it had to be my fucking mom.

y/n's mom : kids it's time for dinner so hurry up and get down I made my famous pasta so hurry up before it gets cold

I heard her foot steps walk away and as soon as she left me and Aidan chuckled. Me and him got dressed quickly put before we left my room he pulled me in for another kiss.

Aidan : I love you y/n

y/n : I love you too Aidan

He gave me a quick peck on the kiss and we left to go have dinner.