Rough Sex - Five Hargreeves

So it was night time and Five hasen't came back and it's been hours!!!! it was getting really late like 2 in the morning late I decided to got to our room and put on langire cuz you know I wanna be sexy for my boyfriend when he comes back and I was going to put one of his over sizes T shirts on me. 

I put on Netflix and jumped on the bed getting comfortable watching shameless

I put on Netflix and jumped on the bed getting comfortable watching shameless. When Five came inside the room covered in blood.

y/n : shit! Five are you okay?

I say getting up running up to him.

Five : y-yea I-i um I'm just gonna go shower

As he said that he went to the bathroom that was in the room. I was still confused like what the hell.......I know his a killer which makes him more hot but what did he do this time? Anyways I got a call so I went to go answer my phone...it was my ex's mom, Liza.

Liza : y/n!!!!

y/n : yes?

Liza : Jeremy (your ex) he got in an accident he was killed!!!

y/n : wait WHAT?!!!!

I couldn't believe what I just heard and I couldn't help but think Five had something to do with it.

Liza : he was stabbed to death

y/n : hey umm I'm gonna call you back okay and I'm really sorry about Jeremy

I hanged up.

20 minutes went by and I was sitting on the bed waiting for Five to come out. He finally did he had his hair all messy and wet with the towel rapped around his hips showing his v line which was honestly so hot but I was still mad at him. I looked at him with an angry look.

Five : the fuck is up with you?

He said chuckling brushing out his messy wet hair with his hands.

y/n : did you kill my ex?

Five : maybe.......

y/n : are you SERIOUS!!!!!!

Five : what? He deserved it

He said with an evil little smirk.

y/n : he didn't deserve to die Five

He came close to my face so we were just centemiteres away.

Five : NOW I know damn well MY GIRLFRIEND isn't defending her ex or what you still have feelings for him?

I pushed Five on the bed and got up.

y/n : I don't your the only for me but supposedly that isn't enough for you so you had to be a maniac and go kill my ex WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!

Five : you better calm down

y/n : I'm not gonna CALM DOWN YOU JUST KILLED SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU FELT LIKE IT