Step Brother - Five Hargreaves

Currently I was living with my step brother. My mom fell in love with Five's dad. Although Five is a jerk his dad seems pretty nice. But when I say Five is a jerk I really do mean it. He thinks he's all that and he bosses me around because he's one year older than me like if that makes any difference.

My mom and my stepdad were on vacation just the two of them so me and Five were living together for the past 2 days. Anyways I was in my room when I decided that I should go make myself something to eat. I went downstairs to go make myself some pancakes even though it's like 2 am.

I started making them getting the bowl's out and taking the ingredients out the fridge. I put on some music up all the volume cause why not. I started putting the flor or whatever the powder shit is called into the bowl. Then adding some eggs and slowly poring the milk in. I started mixing it when I saw Five coming downstairs. He went and turned off my music.

Five : can't you shut the fuck up? It's literally 2:27 in the fucking morning

y/n : oh well sucks for you

I said while I turned the music back up. I could see that Five got mad since he didn't get what he wants.

Five : you know what, let me help you with those pancakes

He said ass he got the bowl of batter and threw it at me.

y/n : you fucking cunt

I told him. I ran to my room and got in my bathroom taking off my clothes as fast as I could and getting in the shower. I started washing my hair which had so much pancake batter in it. Then washing my body.

Five's POV :

I decided to go check up on y/n I kind of felt bad for throwing the whole bowl at her. But in my defense I was sleeping can she not shut the fuck and let me sleep like she deserved it. I entered her room and I see the bathroom door open I go inside and see her body as a blur since the shower is clear and blurry glass. But even though it was a blur she looked so hot washing her face and putting the body wash all over her arms then titis. As she was about to turn around I blinked to my room.

Y/n's POV :

As I was washing myself I felt someone looking at me but I turned around and saw no one. I decided to just hurry up and finish showering. I've been watching so many horror movies so I'm sure it's all in my head.

20 minutes passed and I was done. I was drying my body and hair. Brushing my hair and teeth then going to my room to change. I see that my door was wide open and then remembered I practically came in like the flash into my room. I closed the door and started to pick out something to wear. I didn't really feel like wearing clothes so I just decided to sleep nude. I mean it's not like my parents are home and Five always stays in his room.

I went to bed and put on a show I decided to watch the vampire diaries. Time passed and I was getting really tired. As soon as I was about to fall asleep Five comes in the room, this is just great.

Five : you still awake?

Y/n : no you asshole

Five : you sound awake to me

Y/n : get the fuck out and let me sleep

Five : let me sleep with you then

Y/n : you do realize you have your own bed right?

Five : so? It's much more fun to sleep with you

Y/n : I'm literally about to throw my TV at you

Five : oh please you love me, make room

He says as he comes over to my bed closing my door and locking it. As he was about to get in I stop him.

Y/n : I'm literally naked