||behind the black horizon||

season 3 episode 17

"After all that flirtation this is your idea of a first date?"Freya asks Lucien and he chuckles

"Think of it was as a date with destiny, love.
Though I admit, three is a crowd. Vincent is a necessary evil I'm afraid. Here to keep you in check should you misbehave."Lucien replies.

"Yeah, you're leaving out the part. Where I ain't exactly here of my own volition,man. The ancestors must have lost their damn minds hmm?"Vincent said following them.

"Quite the opposite. I've never dealt with a saber bunch. I've never dealt with a saner bunch. See, when I arrived in New Orleans I made them a deal. Upon my request, they would grant me access to the regent and in exchange, I'd provide for them a world The Originals. Didn't take much convincing. We're here."Lucien said and stops.

"What the hell is here man?"

"How disappointing. Two powerful witches who cannot sense when you're treading on hallowed ground? Welcome to Mystic Falls where it all began."Lucien said to them

"You want to be a originals?"-Vincent

"An upgrade."

"I'm not gonna help you with the spell."Freya replies and Lucien bites her.

+

"If you find him, don't hesitate."Klaus said in the phone Ophelia comes in.

"The twins and hope for the count. She fell asleep as soon as Mary started the car. I doubt she'll miss either of us over the next day. So,
Which of theses kingmaker offices should we hit up first? There's ten of them. What?"She said and asks him.

"Lucien, has reveled his true nature. He's taken Freya, Now it seems her rescue depends on Elijah working with my ever reliable brother Finn."Klaus said to her and she looks back at him.

"And you wanna go back to New Orleans to head up the hunt. You should go, I'm sticking to with King Maker Though. Lucien working very heard to cover up these wolf kidnappings
and I wanna know why."Ophelia said to and asks him and holds her hands she looks at them.

"No. The wolves, Freya abduction, it can't be all coincidence. We'll let my brothers pursue the
obvious path. You and I will pursue this one. No doubt all roads lead to the same treacherous bastard."Klaus replies.

+

"Hm. Right you are. That should just about do it."Lucien and decides to throws Freya on the floor.

"Here, let me see it."

"Enough! There is a spell that needs doing. Lest the ancestors melt that precocious little brain of you."Lucien said and grabs a can.

"What's that?"Vincent questions and looks at it and he open can.

"It's not exactly need to know."He tells him.

+

"You think you can wake up being a copy original?"Freya asks him and he vamps speed to her.

"It did not happen overnight, I assure you. The
truth is,I used to think your siblings were gods.
Until my love was stolen and lives taken by their compulsion. Once free, I realized they were not worthy of all that'd been gifted them.
I decided then what I would become, in flesh,
What I have always been their have."Lucien tells her and gets up.

"I have engineered every second since into achieving this moment!"Lucien yells angrily.

"You faked the prophecy?"Freya questions.

"Oh, no. When I found the prophecy foretelling
your family's end,I know it was true. And that I was it's living embodiment. It is my ride that shall be their downfall."Lucien said to them.

+

Klaus and Ophelia get out do the car and look at the place right in front of them.

"Does he just build theses from a kit something? That's the exact same for the last
five offices. Same windows same plants."She said to him.

"And inside same generic abstract art, some compellable receptionist."Klaus said to her.

"Are you sure you wouldn't be better off with your brothers? I can do the leg work."She tells him and he looks at her.

"And split up the team. Just when I'm discovering your car pool karaoke skills? I think not."He tells him and she chuckles.

"No, Lucien is playing a game here. Each unassuming little office building we search,The more sure I am of it. We keep going. Together.
even if we have to scour a hundred of theses proxy places."He tells her and the two get in.

+

Vincent does the spell falls down and Lucien laughs and grabs it.

+

Klaus and Ophelia gets in the building and the women looks up at them.

"Ah, hello, love. We're here for a spot of search and potentially destroy. Do tell, where are the areas off limits to general staff?"Klaus said and compels the women.

"You just wait right here. And I'll have someone out here to help you with your inquiry."The women and cops come out of nowhere.

"Shall we?"

"Ladies first."Klaus said the two fight off the cops Klaus snaps a random guy neck and they get inside of the busking.

"They're all wolves. Klaus, they're still alive their breathing."Ophelia said and Klaus opens the door.

"This one is a vampire. What the hell is Lucien up to here?"Klaus said and asks.

"Help me with this one."He said and Ophelia grabs him she bits her wrist handing him the
Blood.

"No vampire blood."

"It's okay. The others drank. I'm a hybrid. Go on, Go on."She said the man drinks her blood.

+

Finn died from Lucien death, and Ophelia and Klaus helped the werewolves and they put his ashes in the lake.