Chapter 5-Bullies and meetups

Quick A/N- This is a little thing I'm adding about him being bullied at school. I also forgot to mention that this takes place in summer right after school ends so it's been almost a week since the last day of school. 

Tommy makes his way out the back entrance of the school in hopes of making it home for the summer without running into them. Unfortunately, he's not that lucky. He stops in his tracks seeing the four standing right on the path, like they KNEW he would be there.

Nathan (Idk random names) walks right up to him and smirks. "Thought you'd just sneak out the back and be free for a few months? Without saying goodbye to your best buds?"

Tommy just stands there with an unenthused look on his face. Before he knows it, he's being griped tightly by Anthony and Luke while Nathan takes the chance to punch him in the stomach, the other kid just standing by laughing and on his phone. 

After Nathan apparently gets bored, he's shoved to the ground and kicked in the stomach, sides, and back by all four of them now. Tommy kind of just zones out until the kicking stops and he hears a faint "Hope you have a shit summer loser" and some snickering. 

3rd person pov- 

Tommy sits up panicking after having to remember that awful experience. He leans back against the wall with a sigh and close.  

"Great a headache..." he mumbles to himself.

Slowly but surely he makes his way to his PC and checks the time.

I shit it's already 4 I need to stream with Tubbo and Ranboo

Tommy's pov- 

I quickly send a message to the chat saying I'll be there in a sec and open all the tabs I need. 

I click "start stream" with a big sigh. "Hello! What is up chat?" I say with a little less enthusiasm than normal. This headache is killing me. 

I notice a few comments about my quietness but just ignore them. "Today we're just gonna be chilling with Tubso and Ranboob on the Dream SMP". I let out a little laugh and join the discord call.

"-so funny" is all I hear as I enter the call. "What's so funny?" I question. 

"Oh nothing Tommy, there was just something Ranboo said" Tubbo says with his laugh still behind his voice.

"Oh okay then" 

Man, I can barely make Tubbo laugh anymore. Ranboo is so much better than me.

We continue streaming for about an hour and I try to be energetic but it's hard with this headache and how happy Tubbo sounds with Ranboo. Don't get me wrong, Ranboo is a great guy. No matter what bits I do on stream and how much I say I hate him, it's quite the opposite. If anything, maybe I'm a little jealous, but not in a way that makes me hate him. It's just a little hard to join in while they're talking about inside jokes and their whole family lore thing. 

At the same time though, it's nice to just kinda be there and not have to scream the whole time. It can get very exhausting. 

After we all finish streaming, we're just chatting until Wil joins the call.

"Hey guys! Hope you all had good streams. I had an idea for us and a couple others so if you could join the SBI+snowchester boys call that would be great" he says with smile.

We all hum in agreement and switch over to the other call.

"-he had it coming" is what Techno says as I enter the call.

"You know what? I don't even wanna know what you two were talking about" Wil says laughing slightly. I quickly glace over to Wil's, Tubbo's, Ranboo's, Phil's, Techno's, and my icon sitting on the side of my screen.

(Okay so I'm assuming lots of you already know what's gonna happen if you've read tommyinnit angst before so bare with me:) )

"As I'm assuming you all know, Techno and Ranboo are flying to Brighton this weekend,"

No, I did not know that. Is there a reason they didn't tell me? It's Thursday and I still didn't know that they'll be here in two days?? 

"So, I was thinking of something fun we could all do. I can pick up Phil, Tubbo and Tommy Saturday morning and then we could all go to the airport and get you two. Then we could rent an air bnb for the week, do tons of videos and vlogs, and just hang out in person! How's that sound?"

I hear a "Yeah that sounds fun!", "Cool", "Sounds good to me!", "I'll go ask!" and some other things. 

Meanwhile, I'm slightly panicking. Of course I want to hang out with my closest friends for the week. I know we would have so much fun together. I just can't help but think what would happen if I had a panic attack? What about my arms? And how am I supposed to get out of eating? And that bruises from the last day of school? I mean they've faded some but they're still definitely visible.

"Toms?"

(861 words) Remember you are not alone and have a great day! <3