Chapter 11- They're becoming more sus of him👀

3rd person pov-

Today it was decided that they were going to walk around town to hang out and shop. Once everybody was dressed and ready they filed into Wil's car, this time with Phil in the front with Wil, Ranboo and Tubbo in the middle, and Techno and Tommy in the back.

As they were driving Techno asks,

Te- "Aye Tommy, why are you wearing a sweatshirt?"

Tommy just shrugs in response.

Tu- "Yeah Tommy it's like 90 fucking degrees out?!?"

T- "I don't know man, just felt like it"

P- "Alright just take it off if you get too hot, okay mate?"

Tommy gives him a thumbs up even though he's well aware that that's not gonna happen. Considering the amount of cuts and bruises still on his arms and the fact that the sweatshirt is literally the only thing he's wearing on his upper body sooooo...

(time skip)

Tommy's pov-

We've been walking for almost an hour now and I've gotta be honest, it's hot as shit right now. But I can't be no pussy so on we go.

As we're walking down the sidewalk Techno gestures for me to hang back a bit. I slow down to walk with him and he tells me about how he wants to jump out and scare everyone else at some point.

We discuss the plan and join the groups conversation as we walk into another store. We all look around a bit and then me and Techno sneak out to go hang around the corner just outside of the shop.

As we hear them approaching, cause they're not very quiet people, we jump out in front of them and scream very loudly. Tubbo and Wilbur shriek very loudly while Philza and Ranboo just look very startled.

3rd person pov-

Te-"HAHA NERDSS"

T- "BHA HAHAHA YOU SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. That was not very girlboss of you king"

W- "FUCKING HELL MAN"

Tu- "YOULITTLEBITCHESILLKILLYOUILLKILLYOUYOUHEARME"

Te- "hehehe we got 'em goooood Tommy"

Techno says as he goes in for a high five. The sudden movement catches Tommy off guard and his fight or flight causes him to flinch back a little bit. He quickly realizes what he did and tries his best to play it off and high five him back. Wil, Phil, and especially Techno aren't that convinced and continue to keep an eye on him through the rest of their day.

Ah shit please don't tell me they realized I did that. Gah why do I have to be so fucking weak and react to those stupid bullies. My weakness could cause my whole facade to come crumbling down.

(441 words)

Y'all I suck at writing so much this literally makes no sense🤨Anyways sorry for being shit at uploading I'm gonna try to be better about it during break! Remember you are not alone and have a great day <3