I

Jeon Jungkook had a mommy kink

Or at least, that's Iris Miller's ongoing theory. She wasn't exactly sure if he knew of its existence or if it was even true. It truly wasn't even a matter of whether it is real or not. That part, Iris couldn't care less about. It's a matter of why she was on the receiving end of it.

It's been about a year now since her neighbor made his presence known to her. Freshly enrolled into a college way out of his intellectual league, a freshman at the time. Freshman, fresh eyes, fresh outlook on life. He had made himself readily comfortable with Iris, one of the first few black foreigners he's ever met. Though, he came to find out that Iris wasn't a foreigner at all. She's a Korean citizen, born and raised. She was just mixed and her father's genes were incredibly strong.

Now he's a sophomore and Iris, a senior. Jungkook has all but adopted Iris as the person he'd bug as long as their doors are 5 feet apart and Iris has adopted him as the annoying lower classman who she should avoid at all cost.

It's hard to do so though. Jungkook makes it damn near impossible when he does shit like this. She was attempting to study for her upcoming exam, running on nothing but caffeine and self-loathing. Her back rippled in aching pain from being hunched over her computer for what's nearing the 3 hour mark.

Iris only worked with the pain because she wanted to make her parents proud. Or rather- stave them off so she didn't have to talk to them. One slip of her grades and they'd start to think she was having a mental break. They'd be on her like maggots on decomposing meat, constantly in her ears about the importance of good grades, how she'd never make it as a doctor if she isn't on her best game 100% of the time, how she had to work 10 times harder than everyone else to get what they are simply given.

Like Jungkook. Rich boy with a renowned plastic surgeon as a mother. Didn't have to try not one bit.

Studying was next to impossible living next to him. He always had his music turned up to an unnecessary volume. Maybe because he knew it would offer him a chance to bother her, for him to see that "cute, angry" look on her face when she cursed him for his indiscretion.

Her walls were almost vibrating, trembling with the base of the music. Iris couldn't concentrate. To say that she could just ignore it was to say that one could just ignore an earthquake going on outside. It had to stop for her to resume her work.

Iris shot up from her desk chair, pushing it back until it hit her bed maybe 3 feet away. Her room was cramped as most apartments are in Korea. Small, compact, inefficient in the most efficient way possible. She let out an irritated groan, muttering under her breath about how she was going to strangle her young neighbor until she saw the last flicker of life in his eyes vanish into the void of death.

She slipped her feet into her house shoes sitting beside her bed and with a passionate flame in her heart, Iris makes her way out of her apartment and marches to the door directly to her left. His music could be heard all the better now. He listens to the most generic shit ever.