IV

"Fuck-" Iris shouldn't have gone this long without doing her laundry

"Fuck-" Iris shouldn't have gone this long without doing her laundry. She lost track of it since exams started as she was constantly busy studying. She didn't have the time to sit in the community laundry room to make sure no one came and took her things out of the dryer. She almost had to start swinging on a girl who had the sheer audacity to take her things out of the washer, mid-cycle, and tosses them on the floor. When Iris came back down to find all her shit in a puddle of water on the floor, she opened the washer her clothes were once in, took everything out of it ad tossing it on the floor as well. Once she took the extra step to spit on the clothes just out of pure pettiness.

"Noona, you realize you have clothes all down the hall, right?" Iris almost tossed her basket into the air, frightened by Jungkook's voice in her ear. She turned around and he was right there with hands full of her dropped clothes he had collected for her. He smiles boyishly, small dimples forming at the corners of his lips and his lips ring glistening under the yellow-tinted hall lights. He's wearing a stupid black shirt with white English text that says 'Dig Bick Energy' and Iris can't help but roll her eyes at the sight of it. "Yeah, thanks, Jeon."

Jungkook picks out one of her bras, black and velvety. "You'll wear this for me one day, right?" When Iris tries to snatch it from him, he holds it just out of her reach. "Give it back, Jeon." If her face were any lighter, he'd be able to see the feeble blush across her lips as if every woman in the world didn't wear a bra.

"Only if you give me a kiss." He turns his head and pointed to his cheek where she had full access to kiss him.

Or slap him.

All physical contact is welcome.

"Jeon, give me my damn bra back before I strangle you." She threatened, jumping up as her fingers just barely brushed over the cup of bra. Jungkook gleamed at this proposition, his dark eyes coming to light with colliding galaxies and exploding supernovas. "With your thighs? Please say your thighs." He pleaded helplessly. Any form of they at her hands would be welcome but between her legs would be his heaven.

Iris looks blankly at him. "No." She deadpanned and with one final jump, using Jungkook's shoulder as leverage, she snatched her bra from him. "You get none of these glorious thighs. Now, stop being annoying and help me with my basket, please." Of course, she'd still require his help since he's always so eager to be of assistance.

Jungkook was quick to help her taking the basket from her grasp to carry it in front of him, his muscles flexing against the fabric of his shirt while his shoulders tensed with the weight. "I like being Mommy's helper." He says it as a joke that isn't really a joke. Taehyung made it all too apparent that it might not be. Jungkook still deflects it. It's all a joke to him. Nothing more. Certainly not his attraction to Iris which was deadly serious, but his "mommy kink". It was just something he said and went with.

Iris rolled her eyes and thought that maybe for once, she should just play along. Maybe if she played his game and made him flustered. He'd just leave her alone.