7 │ I PREFER TO CALL IT KNOWING MY WORTH

EPISODE 4: SNOWFLAKES IN HELL
CHAPTER 7. I PREFER TO CALL IT KNOWING MY SELF-WORTH

 I PREFER TO CALL IT KNOWING MY SELF-WORTH

"NO! NO!" ALEXIS YELLS, as we through her clothes at her.

"You can shove your lying, skanking ways..." I tell her, as I throw her clothes at her, one by one.

"Back into that garbage can that you crawled out of!" Fallon completes, also throwing her cloths at her.

"No! Just stop, please." Alexis tells us. "Let me talk to Steven."

"Oh, we are not letting you anywhere near him." I tell her.

"And on behalf of our too kind, too easily forgiving brother..." Fallon says, as I take her wig collection, and throw it at her, harder then the ones before. "We hereby banish you from the manor!"

"Oh, I almost forgot." I tell them, pulling out Alexis's check. "I have your insurance check from the loft fire."

Alexis goes to take the check from my hands, but I drop it.

Fallon and I both give her condescending looks.

"$200,000?" Alexis asks. "It was supposed to be over a million."

"We wanted to rip it up, but Daddy insisted you have it so we never have to hear from you again." Fallon tells her.

"You won't let me explain." Alexis complains.

"Oh, I would love to see you try to explain why you had an affair with Anders, and hid the fact that Steven is his biological son for 27 freaking year!" I yell at her, as I throw another one of her dresses at her, angrily.

"Do you really think your mother's such a slut that she couldn't keep her hands off the help?" Alexis asks us.

"Yes!" Both Fallon and I reply at the same time.

"It was a dark time." Alexis tries to explain. "Adam had just been kidnapped."

"Yes, yes, we all know." Fallon cuts her off. "Adam was the lucky one."

"Fallon, Veronica, just hear me out." Alexis begs. "I was wasted. The booze gave me more comfort than your father ever did. I don't remember how Anders and I ended up together. And the next thing I knew, we were having..." She trails off. Fallon and I both make disgusted faces. "I fudged the conception date. It was for Steven's own good." Alexis stands up. "I need to explain everything to him."

"Or you could spare Steven your tale of sadness and seduction that just made me vomit in my mouth." Fallon tells her.

Fallon pushes her into her caravan, and I shut the door, both of us rolling our eyes as Alexis starts to bang the door.