t h r e e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"S O, W H A T  H A V E  Y O U  D E C I D E D ?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at the person sitting— in front of me, well— more like opposite to me.

We were in the cafeteria of the building where my interview took place. The windows, doors, designs, looks like the interior designer nailed the work.

I recalled what happened during the interview, and the question arose— am I ready to travel along with the cricket team members?

TWO HOURS BEFORE

"Okay, so— ahem, I've seen all your records, you're certification, everything, the questions you've answered is everything about a talent we've meaning the team has been looking for."

I smiled at those words— I love people talking highly about the efforts I've put. Coming into finance is not a simple thing or something that everyone has an interest in, but I still chose it, and I think I've succeeded in what I wanted.

"But, " Welp, it's always the but—.

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to complete it.

"You'll be paid every month, " that happens in every company, doesn't it? "The only thing is, it is required that you'll have to be traveling along with the teammates during matches, and since there is a tournament going on now, you'll have to be accompanied along with the finance team to all the games, and you probably know, that all the matches are held in different stadiums."

That made me stop; I'm interning for the finance part of the team, then why?

"With all due respect, sir, but I'm just interning for the finance; how is this related to me accompanying the team?"