f i v e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

S H E  C A M E  L I K E  A  G O D E S S, and disappeared like one. She might not know that she did help me a lot, and I knew I had to pay back. Quickly checking the time and finding out that I'm late for dinner, I hurried down, wondering what my teammates would think.

As soon I exited the room, I clashed with someone, which caused us to move back, but thankfully no one fell. I raised my head to see who it was, but the person was not there to be seen anymore.

I turned to see if the person was behind me, but all I could find was a girl running away, some other girl. I stared at the same empty corridor before turning back and walking through the corridors.

As soon as I turned to the corner, there stood my captain Zach. What was he doing here? Fuck did he see me have a panic attack? Fuck no, if the news of me having a panic attack comes out, I'll be suggested a psychiatrist, considering the background I have. 

He patted my back and then moved as if to motion me to go.

"Where are you going?" I asked back because I don't see him follow me.

He looks towards the empty corridors and states, " I'll be back, don't wait for me."

I nod without questioning back and move forward.

I go down to the dining area and see that everyone had started eating; I shook my head and went towards the buffet area, and started plating my food.

"Attention, guys, " our team head coach started.

I continued to take my food and take a seat along with my teammates and listened to what he was saying.

"We have a new member in our finance team, well, not exactly a member; she's here for interning. Remember the rules, and make her feel welcomed, so introducing Andrea Woods."

The only words I heard were, She, Rules, and her name, Andrea Woods.

Andrea. Andrea Woods. Her name kept repeating in my mind as if I was memorizing it.

I pretty sure feel weird on how she scans the audience, and her eyes furrow when she sees me, but she doesn't hold on to that; her expression didn't change at all; it was still the same.

She stared at me for some time, before moving her head towards another side.

The few minutes she stared, I knew, I was a goner.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃