Reunion part 1

Nemuri/ Midnight POV.

I had just finished grading some home work in the teachers lounge when I checked the time. My free period was almost over.

'Guess I should head over to my classroom' I thought, grabbing the papers and walking out the door. The halls are empty of course, all the students were in class. So I was surprised when I heard footsteps behind me but assumed it was another teacher. Then something covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" a playful voice.

'They sound just like Shirakumo' I think sadly, 'Just a little older. But that's not possible, he died years ago. Even if he was made into Kurogiri, this isn't Kurogiris voice, and he's locked up.'

"Hizashi?" I asked.

"Guess again," the voice replied. They sound so much like Oboro it hurts. Then I remembered something.

'Didn't Shinso get that mask that allows him to copy voices? Plus he hangs out with Shota a lot. Maybe he came across a recording somewhere and thought it would be a good idea to try to prank me' I thought.

"Shinso, I don't know where you heard this voice, but deactivate your mask and go back to class before I report you to Aizawa" I state.

"Wow, still haven't figured it out," the voice says, "Frankly, I'm ashamed Nem." Only three people have ever called me that, and two of them are currently teaching. My eyes are uncovered and I spin around. I gasp and draw my hands up to my face.

"Oboro?" I ask softly, "H-how, you died, they turned you into Kurogiri! How are you here? Are you even real". My hand slowly reaches out to touch him, to figure out if he was real or if my mind was just playing tricks on me. 

"I'm back Nem," he reassured me, reaching out to grab my hand, "These two helped me back." He gestured behind him, where I noticed Mirio and Eri standing.

"I overheard the teachers talking about Kurogiri a few weeks ago and got Nezu to help get me permission to meet him. Once we got in their, Eri used her quirk and undid everything they did to him." Mirio explained.

"So it really is you then," I said turning back to Oboro.

"Of course Nem," he replied, "So how about we go mess with Hizashi and Shota?"