Reunion part 2

Hizashi POV (Changes throughout the chapter)

I released my last class of the day and started collecting my stuff to head to the teachers lounge. A few of the third year students walked my door and I was able to catch a few seconds of their conversation.

"...New guy walking around..."

"...His hair looks fluffy, almost like a cloud!..."

"...Talking about 'Sho' and 'Zashi'...."

"...Goggles like Aizawa-sensei..."

Normally snippets of conversations from the halls serve to tell me about the newest relationships or teachers who were a little too harsh that day.

Today, they only served to drag up old memories of Oboro. I sighed and grabbed my work. But instead of heading to the lounge like I originally planned, I decided to head up to the roof.

Nemuri Pov

I watch Hizashi walk up the stairs to the roof. 

"Great job guys" I say turning towards the group behind me. Mirio had rounded up a ton of his classmates to walk by and mention certain facts to make Hizashi think of Oboro. While Hizashi may think it goes unnoticed, I know that he goes up to the roof top whenever he remembers our UA days. So that's where Oboro is waiting to surprise him. 

"As a reward for helping me prank your fellow teacher, no third year student will get homework from me for a week," I said, "And I'll talk to Mic about it later". The kids cheered and started high-fiving each other. Sure, it may be a huge reward for a little prank, but I felt generous.

Hizashi POV

I reach the area where the three of us used to hang out for lunch and lay on my back, staring into the clouds.

"Hey Zashi, hows Sushi been?" someone behind me said. I wasn't really paying attention to who, too deep in the memories. But I wouldn't have needed to anyways, only Midnight and Aizawa know about this spot, and Midnight owns Sushi.

"Why are you asking me Shota? Nemuris right downstairs," I said, "and why aren't you in class?"

"Has it really been so long that you don't recognize my voice Zashi?" they say again, and I finally recognize their voice. I jump up to face them. It couldn't be possible, but nobody else had that light blue, cloud like hair. I was stunned, frozen by shock. I know I should be more suspicious, but I didn't care in that moment. I ran and hugged him, nearly knocking him over, afraid to let go. That is, until I heard a laugh from the stairwell.

"Nem!" I yell, letting go of Oboro, "You knew he was here and didn't tell me!"

"You and Shota didn't tell me he was Kurogiri for almost a month!" she snapped back, "Besides, I only figured out a few minutes ago".

"So those students in the hall, they really were talking about you," I said, turning back towards Oboro.

"Great little actors aren't they," Nemuri replied, walking out from the stairwell, "Anyways, we need your help telling Shota. You know how he felt about Oboro."

"YOU DIDN'T TELL AIZAWA," I yelled back, nearly activating my quirk, "You know he's going to kill us right?"

"That's why we need your help," she replied, "He'd never hurt Oboro and he cares about you too much to actually kill you, but I'm fair game in his eyes. I need as much protection as I can get."

"Good to see you too stayed close after I left," Oboro said, lightly hitting my arm.

"It was rocky for a few years, but we pulled through," I replied, "Your death hit him hard, so be prepared."

With that, we began to plan the final reunion.