Reunion part 3

Aizawa POV

I sighed and herded the kids out to their heroics lesson with All Might. This was one of the days I had to stay to observe, make sure All Might is actually teaching them something. I notice that All Might seems to be trying to direct my focus towards certain students, and that the ones we aren't focused on seem to all be leaving or talking amongst each other, but I didn't correct them. If they slacked off and fell behind, they have nobody to blame but themself.

Then Midoriya came over and whispered something into All Mights ear before going back to training.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Young Midoriya just needed to clarify something for later," All Might replied. Something didn't seem right, but I was too tired to care. I turned back towards where the class was training only to realize none of the class was there. A few students leaving and coming back I could overlook, but not the whole class disappearing.

"I'm going to find our class," I say, running towards the hallway to look for them. I'd stop at every intersection between the hallways and listen for signs that my students nearby. For hero course students, they aren't very stealthy, so I followed them easily.

Asuis laughter lead me past our classrooms.

Bakugous explosions brought me to the stairwell.

Midoriyas muttering drew me to the roof.

I step out cautiously onto the roof. Why would my students leave class to come here? Villains are always a possibility with how cursed 1-a is. My eyes scan the rooftop until they lock on something that causes my grip on my capture weapon to falter.

Oboro

Then a thought crosses my mind that causes me to grab the weapon tighter, eyes narrowing. There's no way Oboro was back, but that girl could look like him if she had his blood, and they had free access to it for at least a few years. Trying to use my old friend to get my gaurd down to attack my class, not going to work on me!

"What do you want Toga," I say, "Where are my students." 'Oboro' gave me a confused look before glancing to another part of the roof.

"Who's over there?" I ask, getting angrier as time goes on, "Dabi? Shigaraki? Twice? My class?"

"Shota, what are you talking about?" they asked. I'm getting tired of this, I need to find my students and get someone to help me with this villain.

"You know what I'm talking about villain," I growled. He flinched.

"Sho..." they trailed of. That was the final straw. I threw my capture weapon and entangled the villain so they couldn't do anything else. That was Oboros name for me. I didn't even allow Hizashi to call me that, much less a villain.

"Don't call me that," I snapped, "I don't know why you thought you could trick me into letting you take my class, but it won't work." At this point I had walked up to 'Oboro' and pinned him to the floor with my foot. I heard familair footsteps come up behind me.

"Warn the others Midnight," I said coldly, "It appears that the league has infiltrated the school."

"Aizawa," she yelled, "What are you doing!"

"My job!" I snapped back, "This imposter has my class somewhere and it's our job as heros and teachers to get them back."

"He didn't take your class Shota," She said, gesturing for someone, "They're right here, unharmed." I let out a sigh of relief as my class came out from their hiding spots.

"He's still a villain who broke onto UA property," I replied, "And their impersonating Oboro Nem. How are you not mad?"

"Shota," she replied softly, "This isn't an imposter, it really is Oboro. Eri used her quirk and undid everything that happened to him."

"I can't believe you'd trust them that easily Nemuri," I replied, "They haven't done anything that would make me believe they truly are Oboro." I tighten my capture weapon around 'Oboro'.

"The cherry tree behind the school," he quickly stated. Confused, I slightly relaxed my grip on the weapon.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"The big cherry tree behind the school," He continued, "that's where I confessed you to you and 'Zashi during our first year, and where we used to hang out before we told anyone else.'

I dropped my capture weapon and backed away. Nobody else could have known that. This really was Oboro. They didn't lie. Oboro was back and I

And I had attacked him.