Shota?

A/n This chapter contains my attempt at writing an anxiety attack 

I have never had an anxiety attack and don't know exactly what they are like, so any suggestions for how to make this more realistic would be greatly appreciated. I'm sorry if I offend anyone with this, that is not my intention. I tried to research it, but research can only get you so far. On that note.

TW: Anxiety attack 

Aizawa POV

I backed up until I hit the railing on the edge of the roof. I vaguely registered Mic shepherding the kids back to class, but all I could focus on was the cloudy haired man before me.

He was back

He was real

He came back to us

And I attacked him

I called him a villain

I didn't believe him

My breath gets caught in my throat as I sink to the floor.

I hurt him

I trapped him

I called him an imposter

How could I?

He was back and my first instinct was to doubt him.

What kind of person does that?

I hear someone call my name but I'm not sure who. My thoughts continued to spiral. Tears were free flowing down my face, my hands were grabbing at my hair, my head was spinning. 

I feel someone gently pull my hands away from my hair. A soothing voice cuts through my panic and urges me to breathe.

Slowly, I get my breathing under control and my heart rate returns to normal. I look up and lock eyes with Oboro.

"Shota?" He says, concerned, "I've never seen you like that, what happened?"

"You told me you stopped having those Shota?" Nemuri said from behind Oboro.

"I did," I replied, "thats the first one I've had in years."

"What are you talking about?" Oboro asks, looking between us, "Shota wasn't like this in school? What do you mean 'stopped having these'?"

"He was like this in school," she replied, "Just not while you were there. Your death hit him hard. This used to be an at least weekly occurrence, but they slowly stopped as time went on."

"Sho..." Oboro says, turning back to me. He probably meant to say more, but I cut him off throwing myself at him. 

"I missed you," I whisper, trapping him in my arms.

"I missed you too Sho," he replies, wrapping his arms around me. The click of a camera reminds me that we aren't alone up here. I let go of Oboro and lean back to stare at my fellow teacher.

"Nemuri," I say calmly, "Would you care to explain why I was the last to be told that Oboro was back? Don't tell me Hizashi doesn't know, I saw him earlier."

"I- uhm" she says, backing away in fear.

"That's my fault," Oboro cut in, "I wanted their help in surprising you."

"What about 1-a and All Might?" I asked, remembering why I had come to the roof in the first place.

"1-a owed me a favor and we needed to make sure All Might didn't mess with the plan" she replied, shrugging, "speaking of which, you should probably get back to your class."

"You're right," I said, using the railing to help me stand up. I grabbed Oboros hand and started back towards the training grounds.