||The Devil Comes Here and Sighs||

season 3 episode 18
Ophelia outfit

Lucien was biting on someone neck in some fancy place.

"Enjoying yourself, love?"Lucien asks her and looks Hackman at Aurora and she lets go of the person.

"I feel like a brand new women."She replies.

"What a lovely choice of words. This setting reminds me of the time we were in Paris. 1903?
La Belle Époque Peace, prosperity, Hope."He said to her and gives Aurora champagne.

"Oh, So was this your intention ply me with champagne and then entice me with nostalgia?"She asks him.

"I simply desired an auspicious location for us to begin a new adventure. Perhaps, centuries from now,You and I will look back at this bucolic scene as the beginning of our chapter."

"And what does that entail?"She asks.

"Power. Domination. Vengeance."

"Oh! Men are such good talkers, But how rarely
they produce more than words."Aurora said to Lucien and she chuckles

"And they call me delusional."She replies.

"Your wit is as sharp as ever. Nik is the fool who let you slip away and while that loss is punishment enough, Rest assured, I will heap
more suffering upon his head."Lucien said to her and drinks his champagne.

"You cannot defeat Niklaus, Lucien. He is and
always has been your better."Aurora tells him.

"I am altogether different now. Blood of a Mikaelson witch imbued with dark magic.
This has transformed me into something new.
With a power unlike anything the world has ever seen. My bite is lethal even to a Mikaelson."He said to her and shows her the blood.

"Is this more of your boasting, Lucien?"

"But first, I wanted to make you this offer, My proposal is simple. Join me, Aurora. Drink this
, become what I am."Lucien said to her.

"Or my revenge as long as my brother suffer."

"Then allow me this further promise. Say yes, and by the end you shall have Tristen back. Or I will relieve his suffering by killing Elijah."He said her.

+

Klaus grabs Papa Tunde blade and waits for Lucien to come by Lucien comes and pushes him.

"Hello, Nik."He replies.

"Not bad. Perhaps I'll return the favor."Klaus said and tried to put the blade inside of him he pushes him against the car.

"Do you see now, Old friend? You cannot beat me."Lucien said and gets on the car looking at him.

"Defeated at the hands of a stable boy? I sincerely doubt it."Klaus replies.

"I'll have my moment. Yet you still have the role to play in the prophecy I aim to fulfill. You're gonna help me get Elijah."Lucien tells him Klaus pushes him and Lucien puts the blade inside of him.

"I'm not gonna let you hurt my brother."Klaus said.

"Sadly, you don't have a choice."Lucien said to him.

+

Ophelia was talking to her sister about Lucien and what happened the door was knocking the two sisters get out of the room.

"What's wrong?"Ophelia asks her and walks towards her.

"It's Klaus. Lucien has him."Camille said to her and Indra comes.

"Freya! Invite her!"Hayley yells and Freya comes in.

"Yeah, Come in, you're invited."Freya said and Cami comes in.

"Tell us what happened."Indra said to her and sits down.

"Lucien a unused him. He knocked him around like it was nothing."Cami said to all of them.

"Did he bite him?"Hayley asks.

"No, I think he wanted him alive. I followed them. Lucien took Klaus back to the penthouse where he lives."Cami answers Elijah phone was ringing and he answers it.

"Lucien is demanding my presence. The Whiskey Cask. Alone and Immediately. He says if I delay, Niklaus will die."Elijah said after minutes later Elijah and Hayley talk.

+

"Here's the problem. I haven't been invited into Lucien penthouse."Ophelia said to her.

"So, You can wave cami  dark objects in the foyer. And I'll do the dirty work."Hayley said to her.

"I'll do it also."

+

"Look, we have company."Ophelia hears Aurora she opens the door.

"Oh, my. Look it's your lovely girlfriend, Nik.
Ophelia, it's been a while. How are you?"She said to her.

"As a matter of fact. I'm enjoying my life. That's why I'm here. To expire as my gratitude
and kill you."Ophelia said and haves a knife.

"Ooh, you cheeky little minx. You come to she go at me?"Aurora said to her.

"Yes, but I'll give you a werewolf bite."

"Get out of here, Ophelia."Klaus said.

"Shut up, Nik! This is between us girls. Though I suppose I will let you listen to he cry while I kill you. You really did not think this through, did you?"She asks her.

"No. But we did."Ophelia said and bites her while Hayley comes in she grabs her heart and Klaus yells.

"Stop! She drank the serum."Klaus said Hayley let's go Aurora snaps her neck.

"Nik what a conundrum. Mother of child right there and the women of yours dreams and the mother of your children. Which should I kill first?"Aurora said and questions.

"I'm the one who betrayed you. I'm the one you hate."He said looking at her.

"And their the ones you cared for. So what a pleasure for me to watch face as I ripped them apart."Aurora said to him.

"Hey! I'm right here, ready and waiting."She said and Aurora goes up to her.

"Ophelia, the hero was never good look on you."Aurora said Ophelia pushes her as the two fight.

"Ophelia, did Nik ever mention to you what happens. When a vampire or a hybrid goes into a room without being invited?"Aurora said and pushes her and Klaus yells.

"Aurora! Please!"Klaus yells and Aurora pushes her and she screams.

"Darling I almost feel bad for you."Aurora said Ophelia yells and hits her,Hayley vamps speed to her and punches her as Ophelia puts vervain in her system.